Aetna Insurance for Addiction Treatment
Founded in 1853 and active in all 50 states, Aetna’s network coverage includes 1.2 million healthcare professionals, almost 700,000 primary care doctors and specialist and over 5,700 hospitals.1The company has over 46 million members in its various health plans, including regular health insurance, dental insurance, and vision insurance.2
As part of the Affordable Care Act (ACA), Aetna provides marketplace insurance plans that cover some or all the costs of drug and alcohol rehab programs. If you have Aetna health insurance and are searching for a drug and alcohol treatment facility that is covered by your plan, American Addiction Centers (AAC) is here to help.
American Addiction Centers (AAC) strives to provide you with the most updated information on each carrier’s addiction insurance coverage, but policy changes and errors do occur. Please check with your insurance carrier directly to confirm coverage levels.
How to Check Your Insurance Benefits?
Before choosing the right rehab treatment center for you, check your Aetna policy benefits to determine which costs will be covered by your insurance company and which will be out-of-pocket for you. Call the number on the back of your insurance card or log in to your account on Aetna’s website to learn more about what your specific policy plan covers.
Knowing exactly what your Aetna plan covers can give you peace of mind while you or your loved one is in rehab. You can do the work of getting and staying sober without worrying about unexpected costs or financial struggles. For more information on Aetna insurance plans and to check what your plan covers, call , click here, or fill out the form below.
- Drug & Alcohol Rehab Hotline
- Inpatient Rehab Centers
- Best Rehab Centers
- Luxury Centers Rehab
- Couples Rehab Centers
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabs
- Inpatient Alcohol Rehab
- Rehab Insurance Coverage
- 90 Day Rehab Program
- Long Term Rehab Centers
- Sober Living Near Me
- Suboxone Treatment Centers
Health Insurance Providers and Coverage Levels
- American Family Insurance
- AmeriHealth Coverage
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Insurance
- Emblem Health
- First Health Network
- HCSC Insurance
- HMO Insurance
- Kaiser Permanente
- United Health
- Aetna. (n.d.). Aetna Home Page.
- Aetna. (n.d.). Aetna Facts.
- Healthcare.gov. (2021). Mental Health and Substance Abuse Coverage.
- Aetna. (n.d.). Medical Insurance Plans for Individuals and Families.
- Aetna. (n.d.). Aetna Better Health of New York.
- Aetna. (n.d.). Aetna Better Health of Ohio.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. (2018). Principles of Drug Addiction Treatment: A Research-Based Guide (Third Edition): Types of Treatment Programs.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. (2014). Principles of Adolescent Substance Use Disorder Treatment: A Research-Based Guide: Treatment Settings.
- Aetna. (2020). Medicare Advantage Plans.
- Aetna Better Health. (2020). Medicaid plans.