Beacon Health Options Insurance Coverage for Drug & Alcohol Rehab
Dealing with a drug or alcohol addiction issue requires a treatment plan that will get you on the road to recovery. This page will assist you with discovering your Beacon Health Options for addiction treatment. Learn about how your benefits can help with addiction treatment coverage and connect you with someone who can help you verify your insurance.
American Addiction Centers (AAC) strives to provide you with the most updated information on each carriers’ addiction insurance coverage, but policy changes and errors do occur. Please check with your insurance carrier directly to confirm coverage levels.
Does Beacon Health Options Cover Addiction Treatment?
Beacon Health takes substance abuse issues very seriously because that is their primary focus. They primarily cover mental health and substance addiction issues, making them a leader in healthcare solutions for those struggling with addiction.1 They understand the challenges addiction brings to people’s lives. Additionally, having one of the Beacon Health Options health plans means you can rest easy, knowing that addiction rehab care is covered.1 The plan you have will dictate the level of coverage you have, meaning how much you will be responsible for paying in out-of-pocket costs such as co-pays and deductibles. However, you can count on some addiction treatment coverage.
With a Beacon Health Options Plan, you can expect at least some coverage for the following treatments:1
- Addiction screening and evaluation
- Evidence-based treatment programs
- Medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- Outpatient addiction programs
- Motivational interviewing
- Wellness recovery action plan
- Matrix model therapy
- Aftercare or long-term care solutions
The amount of coverage you have can vary widely based on your state of residence, whether the facility is in- or out-of-network, the length of your stay, and your insurance plan level. The cost of drug and alcohol addiction treatment will vary from person to person and will also depend on the rehab center, the type of program attended, and specific services received.
What Rehab Centers Take Beacon Health Options Insurance?
American Addiction Centers (AAC) has various rehab facilities around the country that provide drug and alcohol addiction treatment. If you have a Beacon Health Options insurance plan, the following AAC facilities accept Beacon Health Options for drug and alcohol addiction rehab.
- Recovery First Treatment Center: Located in Hollywood, Florida, Recovery First treats substance use disorders by combining evidence-based therapeutic modalities with top-level care. Recovery First provides a personalized continuum of care including detox services, residential treatment dual-diagnosis treatment, intensive outpatient services, outpatient services, and telehealth.
- River Oaks Treatment Center: Located in Riverview, Florida, River Oaks treats substance use disorders through combining evidence-based therapies with world-class amenities. Provided care includes detox, residential treatment, behavioral disorder treatment, dual-diagnosis treatment, outpatient services, and telehealth, all with individualized treatment programs.
- Sunrise House Treatment Center: Located in Lafayette Township, New Jersey, Sunrise House provides treatment for people suffering from substance abuse from a medical and holistic standpoint. With various evidence-based therapeutic interventions, personalized care is provided through detox, residential treatment, dual-diagnosis treatment, and outpatient services.
There are various treatment programs for individuals struggling with drug or alcohol addiction, so don’t give up if the first program you check out doesn’t meet your individual needs. There are rehabs near me that can provide the treatment you need. Check out the directory to find a list of facilities and programs. You can search by location and filter by Beacon Health Options insurance.
You can also check on which rehab centers accept your Beacon Health Options insurance by filling out the form below.
How to Check Your Insurance Benefits
It’s always best to be sure about what your healthcare benefits entail. You don’t want to be caught by surprise with unexpected financial costs. You may wonder if Beacon Health Options covers drug rehab, and the only way to really have the answer is to check your Beacon health plan coverage. Knowing exactly what Beacon Health Options plans cover can give you peace of mind while you or your loved one is in rehab. You can do the work of getting and staying sober without worrying about unexpected costs or financial struggles. You can check your Beacon Health Options coverage by calling , click here, or fill out the form below.
Insurance Providers and Rehab Treatment Coverage Levels
- Aetna Insurance
- American Family Insurance
- AmeriHealth Coverage
- APS Healthcare
- Assurant Health
- Beacon Health Options
- Behavioral Healthcare Options
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Cooks Children’s Health
- Coventry Insurance
- Emblem Health
- Exclusive Care
- First Care
- First Health Network
- Geisinger Health Plan
- GEHA Health
- Great West Insurance
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- HCSC Insurance
- Health Net
- HMO Insurance
- Kaiser Permanente
- Magellan Insurance
- Medical Mutual
- Meritain Health
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Providence Health & Services
- Sierra Health and Life
- Tufts Health Plan
- UPMC Health Plan
- Veterans Affairs (VA) Insurance
- Beacon Health Options. (2021). Best practices in managed substance use disorder treatment.
- Beacon Health Options. (2021). Who we are.
- Beacon Health Options. (2021). FAQs.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. (2018). Principles of Drug Addiction Treatment: A Research-Based Guide (Third Edition): Types of Treatment Programs.