Yale New Haven Psychiatric Hospital

184 Liberty Street, New Haven, Connecticut, 06510

The treatment was for my partner's alcoholism. Instead of worthless 12-step programs, my partner entered a clinical trial with medication. It helped him like nothing ever before. The fact that they offered the transition to a clinical trial with medication. The clinical trial staff was great, the clinic staff less so.
For the most part, nice people that work there. Heavy TV restrictions, no Internet, some of the people working there have bad attitudes, the janitors do not do their job very welll. I hope the cleanliness of the place has improved since I was there. For someone who is a germaphobe, based on my experience, I would not go back there.
they are good to deal whit...yale has the best treatment program in ct
For the most part, nice staff and decent food. Poor Cleanliness. High Cost. Disorganized. Lost medications I had brought with me, was not compensated for them. Billing dept. had "noise on the line" when I tried to pay the rip-off price they wanted for my stay there through their automated phone system.
Mental health treatment is exorbitantly expensive. People need more time to adjust to withdrawal from medications before discharge. I would not recommend to family and friends because treatment was not individualized and follow-up was basically nonexistent.