Valley Healthcare System - ACT Unit

100 Crosswind Drive, Fairmont, West Virginia, 26554

Cassandra
I went to the act unit in Fairmont, my first time ever going to rehab. I was literally drug induced insane. These people, meaning the staff there at the time of November to December of 2018, helped save my life. I was out of mind, in constant fear and panic, they were always understanding and sat with me during panic attacks and outburst or whatever I was going through and talked me through it or just listened when I need it. They were amazing. Judy and Kim and my counselor I can\'t remember her name, but these people were my angels sent from God. I have been sober off of meth and Xanax and all hard drugs ever since. I did have two slips with drinking a year later but I wasn\'t working the program of na or aa like I knew I was supposed to when that happened. This place was an amazing place, a safe place, a friendly place.
Laura
It truly was the best 28 days I have invested in my life. Not everyone feels this way going in, I know I did not but after getting clean, I now can live my life and forgive myself.
Michelle
Stick routine and scheduling kitchen, exercise equipment and stuff like yoga/ meditation and sorts of things like that...and def a movie library and system that they use. Rehab was nothing like I thought it was gonna be...The staff did an amazing job helpn me open up and they made the transfer or transition go smoother
Stacy
Detox facility with connections to longterm. Only detox, 28 days. After physical dtox they offer thgfe mental detox before long-term treatment. This was one of the best periods of my life!
Kimberly
There is good recovery in this place. The staff was great! I could have used more one on one there. This place has helped change my life. I never dreamed they could help me as much as they did. When it was time to leave I didn't want to leave.