The Treehouse

6950 Shady Lane, Scurry, Texas, 75158

Mary Wilson
We sent our niece here a year ago. They did something right, she has been clean and drug free for a year, has a job and home. I know that her counselor was very instrumental in her changing. thank goodness!
Norma
What a nightmare. Live in Ca. Treehouse recommended. Was told insurance was verified and would pay for the 30 days. Flew daughter there. After 8 days they called and said insurance would only pay for 5 days. We owed for the remaining 3 and what did we want to do? Had us over a barrel. We put our trust in them and were vulnerable. They negotiated for payment to keep her there the full 30 days.\Texts, phone calls ignored. No sober living referral or information offered. As if they disappeared. Absolutely AWFUL!!
Stacy
    Was a blessing he helped me to get my get my son to treatment. He was with me every step of they way, it was like he was there holding our hands. He handled my cry, breaking down, freaking out and calm me. I only hope every one can have the wonderful experience I had with Treehouse. Thank you so much you have made a big difference in our lives and I am forever grateful thank you. compassionate to saving lives, they offer a lot of outlets to keep the patience busy and not like a forced or lock up recovery.