The Rubicon

7250 Metro Blvd Suite 100, Minneapolis, Minnesota, 55439
The Rubicon is devoted to supporting individuals transitioning to a life free of addiction. That support comes from the clinical services we provide and the recovering community we create.

• Near lakes, running trails, and restaurants
  • Located in beautiful Edina Minnesota neighborhood
  • Outpatient Program with Onsite Professional Counceling

• Intensive Outpatient Programming

The Rubicon offer's group therapy in an accepting inclusive and person centered environment. Out curriculum is based in empirically validated forms of psychotherapy, with a strong emphasis on individual values and relapse prevention. Groups meet three evenings per week via telehealth so as to accommodate our clients busy lives outside of treatment.
  • Co-Occurring Mental Health Issues

After Rubicon, we believe that the concurrent treatment of the clients cooccurring mental health issues is integral to successful recovery. Qualifying clients receive a full diagnostic assessment within ten days of admission, with mental health recommendations integrated into the individual treatment program. Clients also meet weekly with a licensed psychotherapist who helps them to understand and eventually overcome their mental health challenges.

• Residential Neighborhood

• John Rundquist
    John RundquistCEO, LADC, ICGC
  • John Newman
    John NewmanTreatment Director, LPCC, LADC

S
I don't know why anybody would rate this facility as having anything other than one star for "meals and nutrition," because they don't provide meals or monitor nutrition. They go to Perkins once a week and you pick up your own tab. As for as amenities go, my father brought me here in my mid-twenties, and he remarked that it looked the exact same as when he had stayed there when it was a hotel in the 60s. The treatment is not effective. They don't use statistically proven methods of decreasing the likelihood of recidivism. They adhere to a strict schedule, forcing you to wake up extremely early and attend meetings where one or two people say the same things over and over again. Several residents nearly overdosed on heroin while I was there and I fell under suspicion because I asked what happened, which led to me being kicked out after I admitted to using benadryl because I couldn't sleep. It turned out that I had an auto immune disease which was diagnosed shortly after I was kicked out for "relapsing." I've been a highly successful and productive member of society since. So three health care professionals missed the fact that I was suffering from an auto-immune disease and took a grand from my parents. I hope they've changed, but their lack of knowledge and inability to treat me as an individual rather than a soldier in their boot camp gives me little hope. Lastly, I grew up near the facility and worked with three gentlemen who were residents. They all relapsed to the point where they required hospitalization. You can wind up like them or do some research and become part of a new, better way of recovering from your disease. Or in my case, my multiple diseases.
Js
    Please stay away from here. Two councilors can do their job very well..and I mean as for making that place their money, not the care for the resident/patient. I told both of them my deepest issues which fueled my addiction for years. Things I’ve never repeated out of my mouth. When it came down to it and was struggling the most they literally turned their backs on me. All my years in addiction,8, this placed added the most to my troubles.
      Been to a few sober livings and this is by far the worst. They are the most expensive and claim it’s because of councilors on staff. And they are as fake as they come. I can go on for a while here how the lives of the people living there is not the main concern, it’s the money going into the pockets..hence the most expensive place to live in area
      NP
      Great place to turn your life around
      This place saved my life. Crossroads is the place for those who actually want to get better. It is not the place or those who may need it and don't want it. They showed me how to reintegrate into society as a functioning adult capable of being a contributing member. It is not the Ritz Carlton, but its location is ideal and the staff is incredible.