The Ridge Behavioral Health System

3050 Rio Dosa Drive, Lexington, Kentucky, 40509
There is a place where pain is met with compassion, fear is met with reassurance, and anger is met with understanding. At The Ridge Behavioral Health System, we are making a difference in people’s lives. The Ridge’s treatment philosophy is based on an understanding that mental health and chemical dependency treatment requires a team approach with a caring, positive attitude in which all participants are treated with respect and dignity.

• Recreational Therapy
  • Relapse Prevention Groups
  • Coping Skills Development

• Dual Diagnosis/ Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment

• Hospital

MARLENEA
Fuck you I needed help and you turned me down over the fact that I\'m on MAT Go to hell
Treatment not long enough to make an impact. revolving door treatment.
didn't help my son. Strengths:cleanliness. Weakness:effectiveness .
KE
I have stayed at the Ridge 12 times in the past year and a half. I also stayed in 5 other hospitals for the same mental health problems. Out of all of the hospitals I have stayed in The Ridge was BY FAR the most helpful one. The staff that you deal with on a daily basis truly care for you and you can tell that they do. They all take extra time to talk if you need it and want the best for you. I was worried going back so many times that they would give up or be frustrated but every time I needed to return I was welcomed back and cared for just like any other patient. The Ridge's psychiatric inpatient is not intended for long term treatment, but just as something to keep you safe in the moment you are at your lowest and they did the best job out of any other hospital at it. The therapists, both for inpatient and outpatient, were wonderful, especially on the adolescent unit. The Psychiatrists are the only bad thing about The Ridge in my opinion. I was misdiagnosed and the meds they were putting me on made things a lot worse for me, which led to me having to return so many times. Once I was diagnosed correctly by an outpatient doctor I never returned. I cannot thank The Ridge enough for all they do and have done for me. They make it feel like a safe place for you to share and help yourself. The food is excellent and you have plenty of activities that are fun every day so you aren't just sitting around all day. I met some wonderful people there. The MHTs you work with on a daily basis are the most caring/loving people and I cannot thank them enough for all that they do. I would recommend The Ridge to anyone, any day, in a heartbeat. It was BY FAR the best hospital in Lexington and the surrounding areas and if it weren't for them I do not know where I would be today.
TC
This was the worst experience, from a parents experience, that I have ever encountered. There was absolutely no communication or support from the center. I spoke with the Dr. only one time for about 2 min and this was only to give consent for a medication change. Once the medication was changed, instead of keeping the patient for monitoring, there was a discharge. During the discharge no information about expectations or what to watch for was given..We will never return to this facility........