The Ranch Recovery Centers, Inc. - Hacienda Valdez

12890 Quinta Way, Desert Hot Springs, California, 92240
Hacienda Valdex is a women’s addiction treatment facility emphasizing the principles of the 12 Steps of Recovery as a means of attaining lasting sobriety. Therapeutic services such as individual and group counseling, peer support, parenting coursework, recreational programming, relapse prevention work, addiction education, anger management work, and continuing care foster positive coping mechanisms and promote enduring recovery.

• 12 Step Program Orientation
  • Relapse Prevention
  • Anger Management

• 12-Step

The term “12 Step Program” describes a way to recover from addiction that is based on the model developed by Alcoholics Anonymous. Many drug and alcohol treatment centers base their treatment on 12 steps – the first three of which are situational, the next four addressing the practical issues created by the addiction, followed by two steps focused on making amends for hurting others. Steps 10 and 11 involve a deeper examination of the previous steps and the final step is focused on helping others avoid and recover from addiction.
  • Individual Therapy

This term describes one-on-one therapy, in which a patient and trained counselor, social worker, psychologist or psychiatrist meets privately with a patient to discuss challenges related to lifestyle, work, family and romantic relationships that may have contributed to the development of an addiction.

• Private/Secluded

Brenda
I came in Hacienda Valdez on 6/3/2007 left and my disease was not finished with me yet so I returned on 6/4/2008 so broken but I wanted to be fixed. I loved this Place it help me become whole again and I am still sober to this day. Pinky was my counselor. I just loved her. I recommend this place to start the journey of who you are give you the tools to finally live the life you were destined to. I owe this place and the people my life. Thank you for time and dedication. Brenda Kauler.
Adriana
I absolutely recommend this rehab to any woman trying to get their life together i stayed 60 days at the hacienda and learned so much. The staff was amazing the women there were great I had an amazing time there.
Hannah
I went here March 25 2019.
Lisa
    I went there 27 years ago I stayed sober 13 years. I slipped for awhile. One woman helped me get back in I only stayed a few weeks but I new what I needed to do cause they tought me well and now have been sober about 9 years. Thank you and all. Don\'t forget where you came from.
    cecil
    HELLO. MY NAME IS CECIL, I BEEN THERE BEFORE. ABOUT 10,YEAR\'S AGO, I\'M HERE TO ASK FOR YOUR HELP . I LIVE IN ,WA ST. I\'LL TRAVEL TO CALF, FOR TREATMENT, I\"M REALLY NEEDING THIS TREATMENT IN PAITAINT. BAD!!! ... THANK YOU ,,