The Crossroads Foundation

3594 4th Ave, San Diego, California, 92103

Strengths: character building supportive educational inspirational motivational needs more extras My mother was there for about 5 months and she did very well. She used meth for my entire life until I was about 19. She had been to rehab before and relapsed. She got out in 2007 and has not relapsed since.
DM
They really encouraged me to stay sober and grow through uncomfortable situations in my life and learn how to live a sober life, happy and healthy and learning to be self-confident and independent. A weakness is that the living situation is kind of tight. Overall, I'm really glad I stayed and didn't give in to the urge to leave over small arguments with people. I made good friends and felt supported at Crossroads. Now I am sober and have a job and I live in a rental I share with a roommate. I was homeless and unemployable when I arrived. Life is totally different because I stayed here.
ER
It's clean and a good start for living a sober and responsible life. There was some tension in the home between residents but I don't know that the facility could have done anything to stop or change that. It was a good place for my friend to transition out of addiction and detox and into a more responsible life. A strength was that it's clean and in a nice location.