1820 Water Place SE #250, Atlanta, Georgia, 30339
Tangu has been providing quality affordable substance abuse service in Atlanta, Georgia since 1994. The Outpatient Programs are staffed by highly qualified team of therapists, nurses and counselors. Tangu offers Intensive Outpatient Programs, Relapse Prevention, Transitional Housing services and DUI program.
- Treating patients since 1994
- Great staff that truly cares
- Family Therapy and Family Program
Client & Family Support GroupsGroup therapy is a vital component of addiction recovery treatment, considered as important and effective (sometimes even more so) than individual therapy. Benefits include reducing isolation and loneliness and providing the opportunity to learn from others in recovery. In the addiction setting, group therapy is run by trained professionals who guide participants toward a shared goal of recovery.
Dual Diagnosis/Co-Occurring Disorders TreatmentThese two terms describe a person who is not only addicted to drugs or alcohol, but also has a mental or emotional illness, such as depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, etc. Facilities that treat patients with dual-diagnosis or co-occurring disorders provide psychiatric treatment in addition to drug and alcohol rehabilitation services.
- Average Location/Amenities
Meet the Staff
- J J BremmerCEO, CAC II, NCACJJ has over 20 years in the field of addiction working face-to-face with ranging in socio-economic status from homeless to professionals. He has expertise in working with clients from adolescents to seniors and from stages of early abuse to chemical dependant.
- Robert JordanProgram Director, NCAC, CAC, CAMSRobert has been in the field of addiction for thirteen years. He studied under Dr. Diane Sherman, PhD and received his Certification of Addiction Counseling in 2013. He is a 10-year Naval Veteran originally from New Jersey and settled in Atlanta upon Naval discharge. Robert is also pursuing a degree in psychology with a concentration in addiction counseling and in his senior year.