Sutter Health Kāhi Mōhala

91-2301 Old Fort Weaver Road, Ewa Beach, Hawaii, 96706

Nice people, very friendly Far away Try to improve and you can do it
Convenient location and local staff facility shows its age Update facility and its record keeping software
KG
The clinical staff is extremely knowledgeable in the field, the facility itself is very nice and comfortable to be in, the BHT staff is very helpful if something needs to be done, they allow us to attend outside meetings, the holistic offerings are great More activities would be nice in the downtime Beachway saved my life and I will be forever grateful to them for that. The facility is very nice to stay at and time flies while you are learning about addiction and yourself. The entire staff(medical,clinical,and technician) is phenomenal. They know what they are doing and how to handle situations while remaining calm and collected. I learned a lot of my disease and why I acted and did the things that I did. The family program was extremely helpful as well and allowed me to have my mom and dad back in my life. I would recommend this facility to anyone looking who wants to get help. They changed my life and they might change yours too if you give them the chance.
Kayla