SummitRidge Hospital

250 Scenic Highway, Lawrenceville, Georgia, 30046

Aaliyah Benford
Very rude nurses, horrible food, hard beds, very boring and didn’t learn anything.
Sam
I was there and it was a great program.the food was great.it takes the patients and staff to make an effective program.
Lindset
Although, i didn’t want to go. I had no choice because I was a 1013. This place scares me at first. First time going. I loved the patients there. I made some cool friends and I love the nurses that help you. Some of the social workers/doctors that come through are kinda rude but I guess it’s there job. The only thing I hated about this place was they kept it on 74 degrees the whole time I was there. I hate the hot. But I didn’t complain. The food is okay. The group programs are amazing. I learned a lot from just going to those. But I missed my family and friends a lot. But it isn’t so bad if your on the sane side, so I was told. If you need help, this is the place I’d reach out too. Also, they need new arts and crafts. That’s really all you do is color half the time and do puzzles.
Richard
My wife was treated at SR as an inpatient (Dr. Pak\'s service) and later in the ECT department (Dr. Gunawardhana). Both encounters were successful. The physicians and staff (Charisse and Glenda in the ECT dep\'t) were attentive, professional, patient and efficient. You can tell when they \"care\" and they do. She began with significant mental health issues, and, in short, they gave me my wife back. I would not hesitate to have a loved one treated there.
Although many of the people at this facility were wonderful, the actual building and services offered were substandard. There are several outstanding people who work there and keep the ship afloat. It has few modern offerings in terms of space and programs.