Starlite Recovery Center

230 Mesa Verde Drive, Center Point, Texas, 78010
Starlite Recovery Center offers help for everyone whose lives are impacted by addiction and alcoholism. Primary treatment is merely the initial step in the overall recovery process. Our goal of promoting an abstinent lifestyle, one that is lasting and productive, is predicated upon intervention and education which demonstrate to the addicted individual the path of success and how others achieved it. Starlite Recovery Center, located on 55 acres of beautiful Texas hill country, offers an unmatched natural environment in which to recover from the devastating effects of drug addiction and alcoholism. Innovative chemical dependency treatment has been the hallmark of Starlite Recovery Center for over 3 decades. Our professional staff of physicians, counselors, and nurses provide clients with an interdisciplinary team that effectively manages their individualized care. Starlite views chemical dependency as a primary disease, one which is progressive and potentially fatal. It may severely impair functioning in all major life areas. Starlite provides programs that deliver a comprehensive, individualized continuum of care for chemically dependent persons and/or their family members who have been affected by the diseases of alcoholism and/or drug addiction.

• Intensive Outpatient Program
  • Day Treatment Program

• Adult Opiate Program

At Starlite Recovery Center we have realized a significant need for individuals seeking opiate detox and recovery to find a facility that approaches client care with a more engaging and professional plan. We are proud to be able to offer an inpatient opiate detox and rehabilitation program that offers an effective evidenced-based curriculum.

• Private/Secluded

• Amy J. Swetnam LPC
    Amy J. Swetnam LPCExecutive Director
    Amy is a Behavioral Health Specialist with over two decades of experience. She holds a degree in Psychology and a Masters in Counseling from the University of Wisconsin. She is a Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor, a Certified Employee Assistance Professional, and a Certified Labor Assistance Professional.
  • Regina Olson
    Regina OlsonDirector of Admissions
    Regina has been with Starlite since January 2008. She started as a chemical dependency technician, worked with the clinical team and our Alumni. Most recently she was promoted to Director of Admissions. Her responsibilities are many, but most importantly, she helps clients and thier families start the journey to recovery.

Carla
5yrs ago i came to starlite and to put it simply they save my life They staff were amazing The techs were amazing And the counciling was top notch Im still clean and sober to this day
Brandy
Some great staff members with wonderful capacity to understand, sympathise, and empathetic to what you are going through.
V
The counselors where caring and what nurses they had. Group was ok but u had the same group and u didn’t learn anything. Also group didn’t have any fun stuff to do it was all religious based.It was unsanitary they flipped mattress over for urine stains, they did clean the rooms. They didn’t allow any services dogs. The doctor only showed up when ever, they took my medicine from me. Didn’t really treat the addiction with medication, which didn’t help matters much. Facilities where to far apart so I misses allot of meals when I had to eat.
R. A. S.
I don't know where to start because everything was horrible! To start all they cared about was money- my family paid $11,000.00 + plus , I was private pay because I didn't have health insurance. The big thing was that there was a guy that was there selling drugs there and a counselor didn't want to kick him out until I did something about it! You believe this? So that's what I did to protect my recovery! Next was the counselor who told me don't call me if you relapse! What a great counselor!
Donna Kay
Starlite saved my life. I was completely broken in every way. They believed in me whenever I couldn’t believe in myself. Showed me how to trust the recovery process and surrender. I had no will to live and they showed me love and how to love myself again. Thanks to the staff!! I’m forever grateful for each and everyone of you!