SSM Health DePaul Hospital - St. Louis St. Vincent’s Behavioral Health Center

12303 DePaul Drive, Bridgeton, Missouri, 63044

Noel
They saved my life. I had withdrawals so bad from alcohol I was having seizures. I think my entire body had the shakes for probably about a week. Lol. They made sure I had the meds I needed to do it safely. I know for a fact I would be dead without. The doctor\'s you don\'t see very long and they are kinda dicks but the nurses are amazing and the food isn\'t terrible. Plus you get snacks. If you need to detox and get some help this is definitely the way to go. Don\'t get me wrong, it was horrible but they made it barrable. I couldn\'t have gotten through it without them. I\'m so grateful, thank you guys so much for being good people and actually caring about your patient\'s. It made all the difference in my life.
tr
Staff cares about the clients, the food is good, the facility is very maintained and clean, they take us to meetings everyday during the week None The staff is very nice and friendly, the food is good, and the program is based on the 12 steps
Very good knowledgeable and caring friendly staff, good food, clean. to small - I think. treatments where on time, staff was nice and the whole facility is clean and very functional.
Therapists are well-trained and very friendly. Not enough individual therapy Group therapy is helpful, but not what's best for everyone. You may find more help with an individual therapist.
Don't have any comments.