Solstice Counseling & Wellness Center

300 Birmingham Rd , Pemberton, New Jersey, 08068

Jake Mullholand
Love this place. If I didn\'t come to Solstice when I did I might not be around today to talk about it. They saved my life. They actually genuinely care about your well-being, and really show you what the world of recovery has to offer.
Natalie
This place is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. Changed my life for the better and i’m so happy with the life I live today. I have nothing but nice things to say about this place! From the facility to the environment and especially the staff! Always willing to help out in anyway they can and always go above and beyond what they’re asked to do! I could go on and on about how amazing this place is, but if your struggling I suggest you go find out for yourself and get the help you deserve! I promise your life will be changed in a positive way for the rest of your life! 5 stars for Solstice!! Keep up the great work!!
Kevin
Solstice is a great facility with a great program! The staff was understanding of what I was going through. They genuinely cared about their patients. They made me see the benefits of working a program for the rest of my life. My counselor was great and different from others that I had in the past. They truly put me on the right path.
Jason