Santé Center for Healing

914 Country Club Road, Argyle, Texas, 76226
Still owned by the same families who founded Santé, today’s high-caliber continuum of care extends from individualized assessments, detox, residential treatment, intensive outpatient treatment, transitional living, Therapeutic Intensives, Boundaries Course and alumni support services. It is our privilege to walk alongside thousands of individuals and families for 20 years of miracles – a result of our consistent cornerstone: integrity. Santé is synonymous with individualized, expert care in an intimate environment with the goal of long-term recovery. Addiction is a struggle, and healing from addiction requires individualized, hands-on help and continued follow-up. Santé Center for Healing offers compassionate, state-of-the-art treatment that extends beyond the center and into the community with aftercare programs and planning to help those recovering from addiction. In addition to a life free of addictive thinking, Santé also encourages healthy living and spirituality. Our walking trails and spacious client rooms provide a tranquil living space where quiet reflection and personal inventory can take place.

• Long-Term Recovery Focus
  • Weekly Individual Therapy Sessions
  • Free Family Support Groups

• Sex Addiction Treatment

The Sex Addiction Treatment Program at Santé Center for Healing begins with a comprehensive assessment that identifies individual patient needs. This assessment results in a treatment plan specifically tailored to the patient and his or her circumstances. Additionally, our approach identifies other addictive disorders which are present in the majority of our patients. It is our experience that these co-occurring addictions, as well as other mental health problems, are best addressed simultaneously.
  • Santé Center Residential Treatment Programs

Santé understands that there are many challenges on the road to recovery and that addiction must be treated one step at a time. Our Intake and Admissions Counselors are qualified and knowledgeable of the specifics of treatment. Their goal is to make the admission process as smooth as possible for the patient, family and referent. Our main goal is for our patients to live a life in recovery. They learn to be aware of their issues and gain the skills to resolve them. They will know how to prevent relapses, and live without the feelings of shame or guilt that often accompany their diagnosis.

• Wilderness

• M. DEBORAH CORLEY, PHD, LMFT, LCDC, LSOTP, CSAT, CMAT
    M. DEBORAH CORLEY, PHD, LMFT, LCDC, LSOTP, CSAT, CMATCO-FOUNDER, CO-OWNER AND CLINICAL CONSULTANT
    Dr. Corley is co-founder and co-owner of Santé and is licensed as an addiction treatment specialist, a marriage and family therapist, and sex offender treatment provider. She has over 30 years’ experience working with and conducting research on addictive disorders. She was the 1999 recipient of the Carnes Award for outstanding achievement in the field of sex addiction and received the 1999 Clinician’s Most Valuable Article award by the American Foundation of Addiction Research for her work on disclosure. Most recently she received the Merit Award from the Society for the Advancement of Sexual Health (SASH) and the SASH Board of Directors named their research award the Corley Research Scholarship Award after Dr. Corley and her brother Rip Corley. Dr. Corley is the past president of the Board of Directors of the Society for the Advancement of Sexual Health and is a clinical member of the American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists. She is recognized as a national presenter and has authored many articles and co-authored the books Disclosing Secrets and Surviving Disclosure and is one of the contributing authors on Making Advances: A Comprehensive Guide to the Treatment of Female Sex and Love Addicts.
  • MELISSA PENNINGTON, DO
    MELISSA PENNINGTON, DOMEDICAL DIRECTOR
    Dr. Melissa Pennington is a board-certified adult psychiatrist specializing in the treatment of chemical dependency and eating disorders. Prior to joining Sante, she served as medical director of the Eating Disorders Program at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas from 2010-2015. She attended medical school at the University of North Texas Health Science Center and completed her psychiatry residency at John Peter Smith Hospital, where she was awarded intern of the year and served as chief resident for two consecutive years. She is a Diplomat of the American Board of Addiction Psychiatry.

Lana
Make sure you know what they are charging you and keep close tabs on your signature release forms or they will fill in the dates for you. We had a credit on our account of $2,200 we were told would be refunded at the end of June. Now they state we aren\'t getting it because we didn\'t follow the 96 hour rule even though we did and it was confirmed by them we did. They have changed the paperwork. I wish we would have gotten a copy.
David
Absolutely the most unprofessional facility! My wife has been there 3 weeks and not one person has called to inform me of her well being, how she is doing, what her treatment will be, how long she will be there, is there help for families, for spouses, for children? I have called everyone that is listed and not one returned phone call. My wife is there and she doesn\'t even understand it. I have emails telling me that someone will contact me and still nothing! I have even been taking online classes on zoom because they told me that would give video time for the kids to see mom. The counselor told me last night on the video chat that I would get a call from her this morning. No call! More lies! Terrible terrible! Not at all for families! We are being treated as though we have the drug problem. Would not recommend! Canceling insurance. Wast of time and money. Has done nothing except upset me and my children. Very sad. Nursing staff has lied too. Very young staff and also very unprofessional. STAY AWAY IF YOU LOVE AND VALUE FAMILY!!!
Ihbm
    Very unethical. Deceiving keep changing diagnoses. Had to walk out, counselors on power trips.
    Megan
    Everyone I met at Sante was friendly and kind. They made me feel right at home. I felt really good about handing over my dear friend in her time of need.
    Amy
    Treatment provided is quality and the therapists and staff truly care about the patients and their success.