Samaritan Daytop Village - Ellenville

751 Briggs Highway, Ellenville, New York, 12428

Michael
Spent 18 months for a crack addiction,program works. You have to adapt work the program,find counselor that works for you,because its about you,no one else.
Rob
I spent 7 months at that hell hole !!! It was the worst experience in my life. I was always hungry because they fed us very little , counselors were among the most uneducated people on the planet. Threats were always made when staff didn’t get there way , they made me get Medicade and charged me 1700 rent monthly for a dirty room. Where’s all that money go ? An investigation needs to be done for all the money they bill every month , Mae while food pantry’s donated 80% of the food , I would know because I worked in the kitchen. The place is full of crooked people
J.E.
Staff is a loose cannon... They need to tighten these two facilities up! Few qualified staff members to help patients along. Many crooked staff members getting away with too much.
Thomas
The program is horrible all they do is feed us same thing every week mostly chicken and rice.one staff member treats people horrible threatens them with booking disrespects them the higher up let's him get away with it and people go to him about things they want changed and he doesn't event try to help he gets paid for nothing and theres a consurlors who doesn't help most of his clients and the faculty uses are legals towerds us to scare us and it's to g some of us just want to complete are treatment plan and go on to are next step which they try to hold back people from being inpatient isn't easy and alot of things go on a t this facility with drug using and threats from staff towerds clients.are money that's tooken from us each month should be looked into to and see were it all going cuz they honesty don't do much for us but mistreat us.peolpe that are mandated once there treatment plan is done they should be able to go on to there next stage of recovery holding people back in a treatment center can cause a person to regress which is Rong if they fell ready they should let them go.ellenville is a horrible program and they say it's were the good live which is not corrected it the other way around it no good.i don't recommend any one coming to this program it horrible place groups suck and staff do to they lie to legals and blame everyone for selling cigarettes and doing so much more it's crazy.i call this a nut house thanks for reading there only a couple staff that are here that are good and help and talk to us thanks again for reading this review!
BRIAN
    I SPENT 11 MONTHS IN ELLENVILLE AT SAMARITAN VILLAGE. 3-7-12 TO 12-19-12..I WAS A FUNCTIONING ADDICT SUFFERING FOR 40 OF MY 54 YEARS OF LIVING ON THIS EARTH.THE LAST 12 YEARS WAS HECK ADDICTED TO CRACK. I LEFT MY APT. MY JOB..MY LIFE..AND TOOK A CARRYING BAG AND CAME THERE.I TOOK THIS VERY SERIOUSLY FOR THE MOST PART BECAUSE I HAD ENOUGH. I WORKED MAINTENANCE ..STAYED CLEAN. WHEN TO EVERY GROUP..HAD A GREAT COUNSELOR. . THERE WAS THE NORMAL BS UP THERE BUT I STAYED TO MYSELF.THE FOOD STUNK BUT I DIDNT CARE. DID WHAT I HAD TO DO AND THANKS TO MY HIGHER POWER IM CLEAN TODAY..AND GOING ON 5 YEARS.