Rose Rock Recovery Center

24919 4420 Road, Vinita, Oklahoma, 74301

Amber Terrell
Hello. I was in Rose Rock 9yrs ago . 2012. I earned my wings. I'm still clean to this day. I gave birth to butiful baby girl!!. I adopted her to my ant n uncle. I am now her ant.work the program. Always remember what they teach not all. There will be one thing for everyone . That hits. Home. Mine was change people places n thing. I did that. In order to get help is to admit you need help. Thank you all Rose Rock. The nurse was Barbra . I called her Barbra Ann. Like the song. She was great. I live her. She made the stay relaxing. And every one else there.
LHC
12 Step Program. Very caring, well staffed and renewing.
VJ
    Well qualified to treat all phases of addiction and the root of it, including trauma. Can't recall any weaknesses. I felt they handled my extreme case very well. I was pretty damaged and they dug deeper than I wanted but I appreciated it in the end.
    AH
    Treatment plan is tailored to client's individual Faith preferences, educational level, and overall needs. I was greatly blessed to be a part of this rehab program. Not only did it help me work out my core issues of why I used drugs, it taught me coping mechanisms for dealing with life on life's terms in the future. I cannot really think of any weaknesses.
    LLF
      There strengths were working one on one with each persons addictions or mental heath issues. And getting the right program for there needs. The only weeknesses i seen was that family and children had very lil visitation time. I had a great experience with the staff and facility working with my particular needs and what they did to help me in every way needed.