23899 State Highway 74, Purcell, Oklahoma, 73080
At Rob’s Ranch, men struggling with addiction are provided residential substance abuse treatment that empowers chemically-dependent men to achieve enduring recovery. Through 12-Step services, one-on-one counseling, group discussion, and educational coursework, residents at Rob’s Ranch address the roots of addiction and develop strategies for lifelong sobriety. Individual counseling is provided to enable residents to explore the origins of their addictions and enhance self-awareness.
- Military Counselor on Staff
- 30 Hours of Weekly Therapy
- Chronic Relapse Prevention
Client & Family Support GroupsGroup therapy is a vital component of addiction recovery treatment, considered as important and effective (sometimes even more so) than individual therapy. Benefits include reducing isolation and loneliness and providing the opportunity to learn from others in recovery. In the addiction setting, group therapy is run by trained professionals who guide participants toward a shared goal of recovery.
Individual TherapyThis term describes one-on-one therapy, in which a patient and trained counselor, social worker, psychologist or psychiatrist meets privately with a patient to discuss challenges related to lifestyle, work, family and romantic relationships that may have contributed to the development of an addiction.
Meet the Staff
- Bill Anderson, ICADCClinical DirectorBill Anderson has established himself as a leader in the Chemical Addictions counseling field with his over 21 years’ experience and track record of success. He is licensed as an International Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor in Oklahoma and Colorado. Bill has trained in the most reputable programs in the addiction recovery community including Hazelden and Valley Hope. Bill has served on staff with Valley Hope, Sabine Valley, SA/MHMR, EAP Services, Private Practice and contracted with Betty Fords Children’s program. Bill’s diverse counseling experience, as well as his own personal 23 years in recovery; qualify him as a special asset to the Rob’s Ranch Team. Bill is the proud father of four and grandfather of three. He and his wife, Tami, currently reside in Purcell and attend the Church of Christ.
- Bruce KaupAssistant Director / CounselorBruce has established himself as one of the top counselors in the Chemical Addiction Counseling field with his 30 years of experience and track record of success. He is an Internationally Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor (ICADC #34) in the state of Oklahoma. He continues his education on an annual basis with various classes and seminars. Bruce was personally treated, raised, and trained in the Valley Hope system. He served for 20 years as both a staff counselor then assistant program director with Valley Hope in Norton, KS. and Cushing, OK. From 2000-2010, Bruce helped start and lead the counseling team at Clay Crossing for Men in Maud, OK. His long tenure in counseling and curriculum building coupled with his own 34 years of personal recovery make him one of the finest counselors in the recovery community today. Bruce is originally from Oxford, Nebraska and he and his wife, Carla, are the proud parents of 3 daughters and grandparents of 7. They currently reside in Purcell, OK. and attends the United Methodist Church.
- Financing Available