Get help today 888-341-7785 or sign up for 24/7 text support.

Ridgeview Ranch Treatment Center

741 W. Woodbury Rd, Altadena, California, 91001
Facility Photo

Anyone attempting to manipulate or spam our system or the providers' own listing pages risks having all content removed.
Amanda
Hi had a severe meth and alcohol addiction and relapsed many times over the years. I finally found Ridgeview Ranch Treatment Center and gave it a shot. I loved the facility. It is on the foothills of the San Gabriel Mountains. THey have a pool and a jacuzzi so I used both to relieve some stress and anxiety I had. The staff were very caring and Dr. provided EMDR THerapy which really helped with my PTSD issues which I suffered from a traumatic event in the military. They accept my TriWest Care VA insurance which was convenient and I didnt have to be in a VA hospital. I am now 3 months sober and back to work. I have to credit the excellent staff.
Dereck
I just completed Detox and Residential treatment at Ridgeview and I am so grateful. I initially tried detoxing in a hospital setting and I was very uncomfortable. Ridgeview offers medical support and Dr. is amazing. I made it through and I am continuing with their IOP program. I highly recommend .
Michael B.
Great caring people who have excellent programs to combat addiction and they also help with the withdrawal symptoms of detox. I highly reccomend
Peter
My friend was heavily addicted to painkillers which he started using after an injury. He was in a bad place and asked me to help him. Luckily, I found Ridgeview Ranch. They provided a customized treatment program and supported him through the entire process. He is now 1year sober and is still involved in the after treatment program. THis place changed his life. I highly recommend.
SH
This is a very small facility which allows for a small, intimate setting. Their website shows a lot of horses, but very little equine therapy is incorporated. The food is excellent. Overall, a very nice facility with good staff.