Recovering Champions Outpatient
279 Brick Kiln Rd, East Falmouth, Massachusetts, 02536
Our mission is to help those who suffer from drug and alcohol addiction learn a new way of life, repair the past and continue the daily process of recovery into the future. Our proven approach to treatment takes into account each client’s background and specific needs. Unlike other facilities, we focus on more than just abstinence; we believe that a successful treatment plan must address the underlying spiritual, emotional and psychological causes of addiction. To this end, we take a holistic, integrated approach to the disease of addiction, by providing customized treatments that focus on the mind, body, and spirit simultaneously.
- Masters level clinicians
- Art, equine, and music therapy
- Family therapy and education
12 stepThe term “12 Step Program” describes a way to recover from addiction that is based on the model developed by Alcoholics Anonymous. Many drug and alcohol treatment centers base their treatment on 12 steps – the first three of which are situational, the next four addressing the practical issues created by the addiction, followed by two steps focused on making amends for hurting others. Steps 10 and 11 involve a deeper examination of the previous steps and the final step is focused on helping others avoid and recover from addiction.
Individualized TreatmentSome facilities have an addiction treatment protocol that all patients or clients are expected to follow, while others customize or individualize treatment based on a person’s unique needs and circumstances. Factors that may affect treatment decisions include age, lifestyle, medical conditions, type of drug, religious beliefs, etc.
- Average Location/Amenities
Meet the Staff
- Tim Lineaweaver, LMHC, LADC-1ClinicianAn adjunct faculty member at Lesley University, Tim has been treating clients of all ages with addiction, trauma, anxiety, and depression issues for more than 20 years.
- Maryann Landry, EdM, LMHCClinical DirectorDuring her 25 years as a mental health professional, Maryann has developed an extremely diverse background in the field of counseling psychology. As Clinical Director, she uses her expertise to ensure each client receives the best care possible.