Pyramid Healthcare - Pittsburgh Detox and Inpatient Treatment Center

306 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 15221
Welcome to Pyramid Healthcare. We offer treatment and care for adult and teen alcohol and drug abuse, as well as treatment for individuals with mental health disorders and adolescent behavioral problems. We have locations in Western, Central and Eastern Pennsylvania to provide comprehensive care to people dealing with alcohol abuse and/or drug addiction.

• Therapeutic Community
  • Relapse Prevention
  • Coping Skills Development

• Dual Diagnosis/ Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment

• Average Location/Amenities

• Jonathan Wolf
    Jonathan WolfChief Executive Officer
    Jonathan Wolf is the Chief Executive Officer of Pyramid Healthcare, Inc. Founded in July of 1999, Pyramid has quickly gained a reputation as a provider of high quality behavioral healthcare in Pennsylvania. Jon is a Pennsylvania native with a Bachelor’s Degree from Penn State University and a Master’s Degree in Hospital Administration from George Washington University in Washington, D.C. Before returning to Pennsylvania, Jon operated free-standing psychiatric and substance abuse treatment hospitals in Rockledge, Florida, Atlanta, Georgia, Salt Lake City, Utah and Toledo, Ohio. An active member of the Central Pennsylvania community, Jon previously served as the Annual Campaign Chairman and Chairman of the Board of the United Way of Blair County.

Dd
Terrible place for employment. Very Racist and unprofessional staff.
T.T
I just left pyramid hillside, 1 thing is for facts...we got 3 hot n very filling meals, snacks before bed, the kitchen staff always allowed 2nds, n made us desserts after dinner...we also had a bed with blankets n pillow, air conditioning or heat in our room, a hot shower, and a toilet that flushes. I don't have one complaint cause it was better then jail or the street. The staff was amazing, u give respect , u get respect. We.got smoke brakes all the time, a rec time to sit out side n do what we wanted to. Yes there were groups and my counsler was an amazing woman, omg a real person, told u like it was in a good way. Which I love that about her. The techswere ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. WOULD ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND IT.
Rjames
    I think acj is cleaner than pyramid. Staff is lazy. They all play on there phones all day.. But let a new pair of Jordans come out and they'll flex around.. Its kind of sad really to need validation from people who are bad shape from the beginning
    LR
    This place is a joke. Staff has attitudes beyond unbelievable. My son left because there is not any kind of recovery. DONT waste your time or money!!!
    I thought the staff was amazing. I went to pyramid as my first ever treatment facility and I have been drug free since I left I have been clean for 14 months now. Dual treatment center. Knowledgeable staff most recovering themselves, doctors, therapists, counselors, nutritionists. Outside na meetings inside na meeting. Group therapy. Very structured. Some staff were unprofessional.