Providence VA Medical Center

830 Chalkstone Avenue Unit 116-F, Providence, Rhode Island, 02912

M
The doctors and nurses are on point. Today I had the worst experience with the phone rep I was talking to omg! This place is just not worth the mental anguish just not worth it. She literally picked a fight with me on the phone. The best part about the VA though is you can reach in that place and get the problems from the other side of the world. Bureaucracy at its best. Only God can help us. This will not get better. We should not have to fight through a adversarial system to get care. Help veterans All Veterans or go home. I honored my contract to our country, you should do the same or resign. Just that simple. Why work with people if you hate us. Just saying. I have been to 10 VAs across the US. I have had nothing but wars and retailiation since moving here. People call customer service for help. That means something is wrong in their life or just confused. It\'s a trouble shooting job. It is not the place for selfish people having a bad day everyday. You all are so eager to balance out the work force that you are filling my these jobs with people who need help themselves. They are not in any position to support this mission. Please vett support you hire better. In this economy everyone is going to smile when offered this job heck any job for that matter, that doesn\'t mean they deserve it. Happy holidays. I\'m done, I will not call again. But, I also will not forget my experience.
Very Professional, Friendly, Good Food, Safe. Really No Weakness Great Program! !!!!!!!
Cost Nothing, Great Detox, Clean Good Food Doesn't Have any negatives. Program is Great Great Aftercare, People At the V.A. Really Cares!!!!!!
Diane
I am doing well in my recovery, thanks to the tools given me at the VA Hospital.