Prosperity Haven - Treatment Center for Men

9600 Old State Road, Chardon, Ohio, 44061
Men's Residential and Outpatient Treatment Center. Primary treatment at Prosperity Haven consists of a 30- to 90-day residential program. If a man comes to Prosperity Haven with substances in his system, he will be referred to a nearby medically-monitored detox program. Once detox is complete, he will transition directly into residential treatment at Prosperity Haven, which includes individual therapy, educational groups, process groups, lectures, and experiential groups such as hypnotherapy, music and art therapies, massages, hiking, and a range of other activities. As a man progresses through treatment, he will be stepped down to lower levels of care while still residing at our center until he is discharged back to his community into the care of therapists, groups, and outpatient support services near his home.

• Secluded Setting
  • Individual Therapy
  • Family Sessions

• Individualized Treatment

Some facilities have an addiction treatment protocol that all patients or clients are expected to follow, while others customize or individualize treatment based on a person’s unique needs and circumstances. Factors that may affect treatment decisions include age, lifestyle, medical conditions, type of drug, religious beliefs, etc.

• Private/Secluded

Financial Details

• Financing available
  • Self Pay

Lori
My son was recently at the facility and it was his first time in a residential atmosphere. He enjoyed it so much that he kept asking for extensions from his insurance and wanted to stay longer because of the camaraderie between the clients. He enjoyed the group activities and I saw his attitude and demeanor change as time went on.
Davidd strong
Was recently here the facility is beautiful and very tranquil. they really care about your recovery, not like most places plus they do one on ones which are private. Thanks for everything
Daniel
    The staff listed above doesn’t even work at the facility. The alleged clinical director was never there the entire duration of my treatment. The individual who worked under him and did my assessment did not even find me sober living to go to upon my release. I was sent back to the toxic environment that I orginally came from. The food is claimed to be “Chef Prepared”, it’s nothing more than frozen entrees that get shipped to us weekly. We asked several times if we could just purchase food with our food stamps and cook ourselves, since there’s only 7 of us and they refused because they want to bill insurance for our food. We aren’t permitted phones or internet, but they forced all of us to sit down and write reviews on Propersity Haven google review page before we were even discharged because they’re ratings were so low and they wanted to increase them to get more business. I was afraid to say no. It’s not a comfortable environment. I’v been in 4 treatment facilities and thil would have done better in jail.
    Jim
      I worked with these guys in 2019. These guys have new owners who came from the real estate business. I would not trust them as far as I could throw them. Jumped into the rehab industry to "get rich quick?" Good luck.
      Steve
      Thank you, Prosperity Haven, for saving my cousins life. He considered your treatment facility as one of the cleanest, professional, and understanding place he's ever been to.