Pinnacle Peak Recovery

8070 E Morgan Trail # 200, Scottsdale, Arizona, 85283
Pinnacle Peak Recovery provides a comprehensive approach to overcoming chemical dependency, alcoholism, process addictions and co-occurring mental health disorders by providing nationally recognized evidence-based treatment options in a safe, confidential, and supportive environment. Our services consist of Extended Care Treatment, Outpatient Treatment, Family Programs, and Alumni Services.

• 12-Step Approach
  • Trauma Therapy
  • Dialectical Behavioral Therapy

• Medical Detoxification

Drugs and alcohol have widespread effects throughout your body, including but not limited to the addiction and/or physical/psychological dependence that develops with substance abuse over time. Many organ systems are affected by addiction and will react to withdrawal. The term “medical detoxification” means that there is a trained and licensed medical professional onsite to monitor your vital signs and protect your physical and emotional health as your body goes through withdrawal.
  • Individualized Treatment

Some facilities have an addiction treatment protocol that all patients or clients are expected to follow, while others customize or individualize treatment based on a person’s unique needs and circumstances. Factors that may affect treatment decisions include age, lifestyle, medical conditions, type of drug, religious beliefs, etc.

• Resort

• Kaleigh Hunsaker
    Kaleigh HunsakerExecutive Director
    As Executive Director, Kaleigh oversees the operations and administrative departments at Pinnacle Peak Recovery. Kaleigh previously served as Pinnacle Peak’s Director of Operations. In her new role, Kaleigh uses her remarkable organizational and leadership skills to manage housing, transportation, admissions and special events. “I believe a foundational aspect of healing is for our clients to feel comfortable and secure in their living situation,” said Kaleigh. She is committed to creating a safe and comfortable space so clients can transition into a place of healing and lifelong recovery. Kaleigh inspires her team to create that space. As part of this process she helps people set expectations for their future living environments. She also enhances their sense of responsibility and pride in making living arrangements. “This prepares them for life outside of Pinnacle Peak Recovery,” says Kaleigh. Kaleigh further contributes to the recovery community by facilitating 12-Step meetings in hospitals and other health institutions. In her free time, she enjoys playing softball and volleyball.
  • Ashlea Taylor, MAS-MFT, LMFT
    Ashlea Taylor, MAS-MFT, LMFTClinical Director
    Ashlea is the Clinical Director for Pinnacle Peak Recovery. In this role, she manages the clinical staff and organizes and creates therapy curriculum to meet the unique needs of each person who walks through the door at Pinnacle Peak Recovery. Her broad experience includes being a shift supervisor at a crisis psychiatric hospital, program supervisor, and marriage and family therapist. Pinnacle Peak Recovery is like a large family. To that end, we strongly encourage acceptance and growth. We also work to help people feel comfortable with themselves and their surroundings. In this environment, one can truly become themselves. You also will find that the environment is laughter and fun filled. “I strongly believe in a community/family approach, to therapy and that laughter is a key part of recovery. My goal is for clients to feel like they are a part of something and to create their own goals. From there, they learn how to find their own solutions,” remarked Taylor. “Through our holistic approach to healing the mind, body, and soul, we give clients the opportunity to understand who they are and who they are within the world. We then help them gain the tools they need to be successful in recovery and to meet their goals in life,” said Ashlea. Ashlea earned both a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and an Advanced Masters in Marriage and Family Therapy from Arizona State University. She is a licensed marriage and family therapist. In her free time, she enjoys a bevy of activities. These include spending time with family, going to the movies and concerts, and being involved in church and community organizations. She also enjoys being a member of Sigma Gamma Rho Incorporated, whose vision is to enhance the quality of life for women and their families in the U.S. and globally through community service, civil, and social action. She’s also a bit of a foodie.

Financial Details

• Up to 60%

T.S.
Absolute insurance scam therapist couldn’t be more clueless about addiction and treatment absolute rip off
Official Facility Response:

T.S., I want to sincerely apologize that you had a negative experience at Pinnacle Peak Recovery. Everything we do is by the book and we follow insurance guidelines. It sounds like you felt like the therapist were clueless about addiction and treatment. Our masters leveled therapists are very experienced with addiction treatment so we would love to learn more about your specific experience how we can improve. Please give us a call at 480-750-1200 Thanks!

MLiss
    This is a wonderful and challenging place to be. The staff is Education is key. However it's up to you and how you work your program.

Bob
    Inexperienced clinical staff with no family involvement and no communication. Promises that are made are not fulfilled fulfilled. Disappointed with the overall therapy.
    Official Facility Response:

Bob, I want to sincerely apologize that you had a negative experience with PPR. It sounds like you felt like there were promises made that were not fulfilled and you were disappointed with the overall therapy. We do our very best to communicate what treatment is like on the front end. Our therapists are all masters leveled and we are always looking to improve our program. If you'd like to discuss this more, we would appreciate to hear more details and ways we can improve. Please give us a call at 480-750-1200

J
    At first, I hated this place. My therapist left and I got reassigned to a new one who was not on the level (bless her heart, I hope she's doing well now). My insurance dropped me halfway through, and when I called my provider, they told me they weren't receiving documents from the center. Then I dropped a dirty UA after coming coming back from an outside meeting (without having used, in any form at all), and the clinical director decided to not 'complete' my treatment. Also, they took the rock out thing away, which I was sore about for a little while (knowing I was being super petty). However, they did allow me to go to IOP after that fiasco, and I completed that. It was cool to have some extra accountability, and to finally fully complete something. During PHP, they took us to outside meetings, which was fantastic. I met a man who took me through a book and helped me find god behind paradise house (not flakes house, shameless plug). Being in this structured environment with an amazing case manager's assistance with FMLA leave from work was a huge help. They kept me separated from substances long enough to have an experience and a personality change. For that I am extremely grateful. I have since been engaged in hospitals and institutions work (for fun and for free) all across the country, and this place that I once hated for imagined slights, I now see is of a much higher caliber than all of the others I've been to. I consider myself lucky for having been here, and would suggest Pinnacle if a man were jittery or begged and required a definite hospital stay. 📘🛐

EE
    I am a former client of Pinnacle Peak Recovery and the program literally saved my life; helped start the process of healing my family, my relationship. The way they run groups is one of my favorite things about this place. Each group only has give or take 8 people in them instead of every single client in one room together. I noticed and felt everyone had the chance to talk and heal and no one could go unnoticed or just \"coast\" through. Everyone of the staff members always took time to help me, guide me through a difficult time, Give me direction; they truly cared. For the first time in recovery I worked on not just physically getting better by stopping using herion, meth etc, but I had the opportunity to go to the gym with PPR 5 days a week. Working on my physical health, being able to buy my own healthy good, \'ake my own meals and work out, along with my emotional mental and spiritual has made such a huge difference in my attitude and recovery over all!