Pine Grove Behavioral Health & Addiction Services

2255 Broadway Drive, Hattiesburg, Mississippi, 39402
Pine Grove has gained a reputation as one of the most comprehensive mental health and substance abuse treatment facilities in the country. Since 1984, the drug and alcohol treatment center has been providing individuals with high-quality, cross-disciplinary addiction care that effectively addresses all facets of the disease. The facility is committed to changing lives through broad-reaching treatment options, giving each client the education and tools necessary to live a long and fulfilling life of sobriety.

• Nutrition Services
  • Relapse Prevention Counseling
  • Spiritual Services

• Detox

Though not all rehab facilities offer “medical detoxification,” all people with an addiction to drugs or alcohol will experience intense physical and emotional changes and discomfort as their bodies react to withdrawal of the addictive substance. Many people use the term “detox” to refer to the period of time (ranging from a few days to a week) when the body is reacting to an addict’s decision to stop using.

• Private/Secluded

Financial Details

• On a case by case basis, Pine Grove will determine whether a patient may benefit from scholarship assistance.

Rhonda Williams
I moved to Mississippi to bring my son to pine grove the results were awesome! He got out of special education in the 9th grade, earned a diploma and a scholarship to college ,HE IS A FUNCTIONAL ADULT TO DAY AT 33 YEARS OLD !Thank you Pine Grove ! Well Done!
Paul
Pine Grove saved and enriched my life in 2008. I had not dealt with resentments and distorted thoughts that eventually lead to addiction, and despair. I did 6 weeks in Next Step before going to PEP. I’m forever indebted to these people. My life is one of peace and fulfillment. I left with tools in my tool box to live life on life’s terms. Thank you!!!
John P
Treatment was intense and very effective. Individual and group therapy was very helpful. Combined with the program therapy and the supportive program community gives me a great feeling of hope for my on going recovery. I completed the 60 day program
Alex
My time at Pine Grove was the best experience of my life. Many times in life, it is what you make it. I absolutely loved Pine Grove and will forever be indebted to their treatment team as well as the peers I had during my stay.
Al
Went to the gratitude program for sex addiction a few years back. Cost me 60k and I don\'t feel it was worth it based on the results. Literally every person who I was there with relapsed after getting out at some point. Some things were good about the program but other things not so much. It\'s basically just a safe place to detox and get a few months sober before letting you back out. Once you\'re out it\'s basically just \"get a therapist and hit 12 step meetings\". There was very little individual therapy most was group so I felt my individual issues weren\'t addressed much. Some of the therapists were good and some seemed like quacks. Overall I think it would be better to spend money on something that could provide an individual focus like maybe intensive outpatient for a chunk of weeks or something I don\'t know. Definitely not thism