Personalized Nursing LIGHT House

575 South Main Street #6, Plymouth, Michigan, 48170

Vanessa
Excellent staff, kind, understanding. Food was gross. Facility did their job. I wish the illness went a away after treatment.
Bmw
Very supportive. Aftercare. was a weakness. Housing program for independence.
S. R. P.
Well trained friendly staff, on site doctor consultation, mental health referral, school referral, long term residential program, one on one counselor, transportation to meetings, shopping, church, doctor appts, court appearance This facility helped me achieve the goals I never thought possible. They helped me regain my confidence in myself and gave me the life long tools I needed to re-build my life. They have many activities for alumni on a regular basis and have a weekly women's meeting open to any current or past residents. I have maintained friendships with a lot of alumni and would highly recommend this facility.
Offer free living accommodations, apartment complex with 2+ people, depending on the size of the apartment. Don't need insurance the state pays for the treatment. Your also allowed to do what you want to do after classes. Not locked up, but you will be randomly tested and bed check, but not obligation to be there just check for drugs and alcohol and that there is no one drinking or drunk or high. Placing people who are not compatible in a living situation. Should place by different addiction. The program is up to you, either you want it or not. Free time maybe a problem for some.
M.S.
Upon admitting myself to this program, I had little hope that I could ever stay clean. Although, I relapsed after six months of leaving the first time, I re-entered program and was able to obtain 12 years of sobriety by following the program they had laid out for me. The counselors truly care about the patients. Some of the therapists were/are recovering addicts themselves so they have true experience with addiction. I would recommend this program to any one who is struggling with addiction.