Pacific Light Recovery Centers
811 Church Road, Cherry Hill, New Jersey, 08002
Here at Pacific Light Recovery Center we want the best for our clients. Giving them the proper help they need to gain the tools to live a clean and sober life style. We want to improve the emotional, physical and spiritual health of the addict and alcoholic. At Pacific Light Recovery Center we take pride in knowing that each client gets a treatment plan tailored to their specific needs. We have a wide variety of programs for each individual.
- Weekly yoga and mediation classes
- Daily trips to gym facility
- 12 Step meetings
Dual Diagnosis/Co-Occurring Disorders TreatmentThese two terms describe a person who is not only addicted to drugs or alcohol, but also has a mental or emotional illness, such as depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, etc. Facilities that treat patients with dual-diagnosis or co-occurring disorders provide psychiatric treatment in addition to drug and alcohol rehabilitation services.
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)The focus of cognitive behavioral therapy (also called CBT) is helping people to understand the thoughts and emotions that underlie their addiction with the goal of learning new, healthier and more productive ways to understand and express themselves.
- Residential Neighborhood
Meet the Staff
- Adam WardClinical DirectorAdam has worked with teens and adults with substance abuse issues and mental health challenges for a number of years, working for Camden County’s Mental Health Association, at a private recovery center, and in the educational environment. His background includes working with clients suffering from Chemical Dependency, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, generalized anxiety disorder and post-traumatic stress disorder. Adam graduated from Cal State Fullerton with a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services with an emphasis in Substance Abuse and Mental Health and earned his Master of Arts Degree in Clinical Psychology at Pepperdine University. The main focus of his efforts has been working with adults, creating new and improved way of providing treatment that results in recovery success rates.
- Sarah MillerAdmissionsSarah has been with Pacific Light Recovery Center since day one and has a strong passion for the field of addiction. She spent several years working as a recovery coach and sober companion for numerous facilities. Sarah will guide you through the process of admission, from your initial contact, arrival and beginning of treatment. She will help arrange all aspects of your initial steps to recovery. Her focus is on providing empathy and respect to clients and their families. She will help you and your loved ones understand the unique benefits of our renowned treatment program and answer any questions you might have.
- FICO scores as low as 570 accepted Financing up to $40,000 Interest rates start at 4.99% No recourse responsibility to the provider.