Get help today 888-341-7785 or sign up for 24/7 text support.

Oasis Addiction Counseling

445 Miller Valley Road, Prescott, Arizona, 86303
Facility Photo

About Oasis Addiction Counseling

Oasis Recovery Centers offers comprehensive outpatient treatment services for drug and alcohol addiction. The program is an excellent alternative to costly residential care, and is also a good option for individuals with a history of relapse. Clients are placed in nearby sober living facilities, allowing for an easier adjustment to a substance-free lifestyle. Every member of the staff has been affected by the disease of addiction in some way, so they know first hand what it takes to overcome chemical dependency. Treatment focuses on addiction education, recovery and relapse prevention, group processes, and holistic wellness.

Facility Location

4.6
(3 reviews)
    4.3
    4.7
    4.7
3.7
Close to home, Not enough staff. Thought they could of kept my loved one longer then a wk
5.0
I thought they did a great job keeping my relative motivated and giving him hope to beat his alcohol addiction. Every time I visited him he was in good spirits and eventually beat the disease of alcoholism. I thought they could offer a few more constructive programs to keep him busy like arts and crafts types of programs. I thought that for the most part they did a great job of helping my relative beat the addiction of alcohol. He was in good spirits every time I visited which was fairly often and I thought they kept his attention for the most part.
5.0