Northbound Treatment Services
333 South Kirkwood Road #303, Kirkwood, Missouri, 63122
Our mission is to assist our clients in successfully celebrating one year of continuous sobriety. Northbound St. Louis provides quality drug and alcohol treatment services to the greater St. Louis areas and surrounding communities. Our services are unmatched in the region and provide the foundation for successful, lasting sobriety.
- We Treat the Disease of Addiction. We Help Addicts and their Families to Heal. A New Way of Life is Possible.
- Unmatched Client to Staff Ratio
- Assisting Our Clients in Successfully Celebrating One Year of Continuous Sobriety
Family ProgramResearch shows that the odds of successful, sustained recovery from addiction are far higher when family members and loved ones are involved in treatment. Drug and alcohol addiction often have genetic roots, whether related to substance abuse, mental illness or both. Family dynamics also play a role and, often, family members are the first to realize a loved one has developed an addiction. Also, it’s important for family members to understand and embrace the lifestyle changes that are required to sustain recovery.
Intensive Outpatient (IOP)Patients who undergo intensive outpatient treatment continue to live at home and sometimes go to school or work while participating in a highly structured treatment protocol that is focused on ending substance abuse. Programs vary in terms of how much treatment patients receive, how often and for how long. Some facilities design individualized intensive outpatient treatment programs.
- Average Location/Amenities
Meet the Staff
- Tib AlbachProgram DirectorTib has been a professional in the addiction recovery field since 1986. Having worked as an inpatient and outpatient adult, adolescent aftercare, and family program counselor, Tib is well qualified to facilitate clinical evaluations as well as family and workplace interventions. His exposure to many uniquely experienced professionals over the course of his twenty-eight year career has afforded him the opportunity to now share these gifts with others. The St. Louis office is supported by an outstanding clinical team with eighty five years of front line patient experience. Overseeing the operation of two family programs, out-patient, IOP, aftercare, admissions at all levels of care including inpatient to Newport Beach, allows Tib the latitude of representing Northbound as a family recovery program. Tib attended the University of Nevada at Las Vegas and completed the Chemical Independence Certificate Program through the St. Louis Community College’s Meramec Campus. Ultimately Tib is responsible for the success of Northbound St. Louis. “But, only in theory, this operation is strictly a “we” deal. I am blessed beyond belief with extraordinary clinical talent and community support.” Northbound is truly a family recovery program.
- Michael NeathertonPresident; CEOMike Neatherton is an industry leader with a career spanning more than 30 years. When Mike joined Northbound he immediately began to transform the corporate culture by building on the transformational leadership principles of transparency, authenticity, and collaboration. Mike believes that successful leadership requires not only vision, but the ability to gain the agreement and commitment of all of the other people in the organization. As President and CEO of Northbound, Mike’s passion for treatment is founded upon the belief that all individuals can recover. Mike maintains a solid 12-Step program as the foundation for treatment at Northbound, informing all aspects of treatment, and serving as the core philosophy for the organization. Mike embraces the challenge of providing superior treatment services to the entire family system impacted by drug addiction, alcoholism, and mental illness. He cites his strong spiritual values and the ability to find balance in his personal life as the keys to his professional success. Prior to Northbound, Mike served in various executive positions at the Betty Ford Center in Rancho Mirage California, where he worked for more than 20 years. Mike holds a bachelor’s degree from Wright State University in Dayton, Ohio, and a master’s degree from Indiana State University in Terra Haute, Indiana. He is a member of both the American College of Healthcare Executives and the American College of Addiction Tre atment Administrators. Mike and his wife, Maria, have 3 daughters, and they reside in Newport Beach, California.
- Financial Assistance Offered