Meriter NewStart Substance Use Treatment Program

1015 Gammon Lane, Madison, Wisconsin, 53719
Meriter Hospital’s NewStart Substance Use Treatment program is a rehabilitation center providing services for adolescents and adults facing addiction issues. Treatment options at NewStart include assessment, individualized treatment plans, medically monitored detoxification, intensive outpatient care, continuing care, individual, group, and family counseling, medication management and addiction education.

• Hospital

People were concerned and caring but the program didnt help my son.
Tasty you as a real person. It was a good place
Garrett
They are caring and we'll trained. They have different treatment plans for everyone depending on needs. They have dual diagnoses for addiction and mental health. They HAVE A High Rate Of success. It doesn't have inpatient treatment available directly through them. Well I have been an addict off and on since I was young and since I attended the program I have been clean for 6 months. Many people I have met there also have alot of success and everyone I have talked to is very happy with the facility.
Medicare didn't want to cover me & I couldn't afford a co-pay; I have been in more structured, specialized tx centers that had adequate staff for counseling; didn't have a lot of extracurricular activities that were geared towards adults.
Good training program