Get help today 888-341-7785 or sign up for 24/7 text support.

Luminance Recovery Centers

27131 Paseo Espada, Suite 1703, San Juan Capistrano, California, 92675
Facility Photo

About Luminance Recovery Centers

Trauma is often the underlying factor for may additive style behaviors including alcohol, substance abuse and process addictions. Trauma can have a significant impact on one’s life even if a single event or a reoccurrence over an extended period. Trauma also severely effects the way internal information is processed and impacts relationships with family, friends and co-workers. The trauma-informed addiction treatment program at Luminance was developed to address the internal process and cross-effects of trauma, addictions, and other co-occurring conditions. Our statement of beliefs guides our treatment philosophy and truly reflects how we deliver care to our clients. We Believe: 1. Chemical dependency is a treatable disease of the body, mind, and spirit. 2. Those who struggle with alcohol and drug addiction can completely recover from the obsession to use. 3. Recovery is an ongoing process and a strong foundation is built in treatment through therapy, awareness, working the Twelve Steps and other social recovery models. 4. Successful recovery for a chemically dependent client requires total abstinence from all mood/mind altering chemicals unless competently prescribed. 5. A team approach is necessary for meeting our clients’ physical, emotional, social, and spiritual needs. 6. A spiritual experience (or change is behavior)is the ultimate goal of the treatment/recovery process. 7. Engaging in a spiritual program of action while in treatment and after treatment is the best way to maintain recovery. 8. Persons who seek treatment for chemical dependency may also have emotional, cognitive, physical and behavioral struggles which we address in treatment by means of therapeutic and medical interventions. 9. Aftercare support (post discharge) is significant to the ongoing care and success of long term recovery. Quality of life and success depend on the ability and willingness for the client to engage with recommendations in their recovery program. 10. Affordability is an important consideration in care and continuing care decisions.

Facility Location

Anyone attempting to manipulate or spam our system or the providers' own listing pages risks having all content removed.
James
I had been to many treatment centers in my life, not all are perfect by any means, but Luminance truly did care, I remember my 1st day staff was very welcoming and truly cared about my comfort level and state of mind. I also made good friends that I stay in contact with. Like anything in life you will get what you put into it. If you or anyone are struggling with addiction dont wait, take the step and call them now. Why suffer when you can be happy!!!!! By the way being sober is far from boring.
John
Friend attended, lots of money for a low recovery rate. There are much more effective options for the money.
Rhonda
Luminance saved my life! I would recommend it 110%. The staff is wonderful, the facility is great! BIG shout out to my Therapist, AL! This place is the most fun one could ever have getting clean and sober! I left with the tools I needed to remain sober! To quote one of my fav facilitators : It's all about your feet, phone and the company you keep!!
Sam
    Terrible. Much better options out there.
    Vincent
    Run by greedy old white men only interested in what you or your insurance will pay them.