Lakeview Health at The Woodlands
2610 Technology Forest Blvd, The Woodlands, Texas, 77381
Lakeview Health applies an integrative health approach to alcohol and drug treatment. We address underlying, co-occurring disorders along with the addiction. Our multidisciplinary staff work with each person to heal mind, body, and spirit.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Licensed by Texas Health and Human Services
- Comprehensive care that helps heal one’s mind, body, and spirit.
Intensive OutpatientPatients who undergo intensive outpatient treatment continue to live at home and sometimes go to school or work while participating in a highly structured treatment protocol that is focused on ending substance abuse. Programs vary in terms of how much treatment patients receive, how often and for how long. Some facilities design individualized intensive outpatient treatment programs.
12-StepThe term “12 Step Program” describes a way to recover from addiction that is based on the model developed by Alcoholics Anonymous. Many drug and alcohol treatment centers base their treatment on 12 steps – the first three of which are situational, the next four addressing the practical issues created by the addiction, followed by two steps focused on making amends for hurting others. Steps 10 and 11 involve a deeper examination of the previous steps and the final step is focused on helping others avoid and recover from addiction.
Meet the Staff
- Allison BoothMS, LPS/Clinical Director
- Shelley MuellerLPC, JD / TherapistShelley holds a masters in psychology and is a licensed attorney. She has over eight years experience treating people with substance use disorders.