Lake Shore Behavioral Health, Inc. - Abbott Corners

3176 Abbott Rd Suite 500, Orchard Park, New York, 14127

Strengths: Caring Professional 24/7 attention to individual needs A downfall was the waiting list Every profession pertaining to drug alcohol abuse and addiction under one roof. All groups and individual sessions are offered numerous times a day and week.
STAFF WORKS TOGETHER WITH CLIENT ON INDIVIDUAL NEEDS,GOALS,ACCOMPLISHMENTS,ENCOURAGEMENT WITH COMPASSION AND EMPATHY. IT IS MORE THAN JUST A JOB TO THEM. COURT MANDATED CLIENTS ARE ALLOWED TO STAY TO LONG WHILE VIOLATING RULES BEFORE BEING TRANSFERRED TO ANOTHER FACILLITY. Attending this facility helped me figure out what my personal goals were,uncover hidden triggers that led to destructive behaviors,learn new and positive coping skills,get rid of toxic people,toxic,beliefs and learn to like myself and move forward with my new life...knowing if I should possibly relapse in the future as I am only human they would be there for me to help me pick up the pieces and re-do what needs to be re-done.I went from being hopeless and worthless to hopefull and feeling great about myself.