La Hacienda Treatment Center

145 La Hacienda Way, Hunt, Texas, 78024
La Hacienda Treatment Center has been successfully treating individuals with alcohol and other drug problems since 1972. At La Hacienda we are dedicated to reversing the progression of the compulsive craving, seeking, and usage of alcohol and other drugs. Our primary objective is to provide patients and their family members with the most appropriate level of quality care in a cost effective manner. We are committed to the concept that each patient is different and requires individualized levels and modalities of care.

• Relapse Prevention Track
  • Psychiatrist On Site by Appointment
  • See an Addiction Doctor Once a Day

• Client & Family Support Groups

Group therapy is a vital component of addiction recovery treatment, considered as important and effective (sometimes even more so) than individual therapy. Benefits include reducing isolation and loneliness and providing the opportunity to learn from others in recovery. In the addiction setting, group therapy is run by trained professionals who guide participants toward a shared goal of recovery.
  • Dual Diagnosis/Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment

• Wilderness

Treatment was great.
LW
Family days Older facility The location in hill country is very peaceful
bw
Beautiful setting, thoughtful programming, employees are positive, everyone seems very dedicated to their mission Only LCDC counselors, as far as I could tell. I believe there may be a need for more higher level therapists to address co-morbidity. All treatment centers are too expensive, however, I have no idea how to fix that problem. They worked very hard to get my friend in and followed up closely with me about it. They took him even though the insurance had not gone through yet. The staff there seem very dedicated to their clients and their clients' families.
Cait
When I came to La Hacienda I wasn't quite ready to be 100% sober. However, they taught me the way when I was ready. After leaving La Hacienda, and ignoring their advice, I did have a relapse. But less than a year later, when I was truly ready to be sober, what they taught me I was able to put into action and it saved my life. In less than two months, god willing, I will have eight years sober. I had been to treatment prior to La Hacienda and had really not learned a thing. In many ways, I owe my life to La Hacienda and the people there.
Nathan A.
    I went to Laha in January of 2015. I have been clean and sober now for 18 months. Laha mainly taught me to open my mind and study myself. Most of all, be open to letting god take over. I look at Laha as a savior to me. It is what you make of it. If you're serious about wanting sobriety before entering Laha, it will most likely be a great experience. I was serious and now I am truly free on a day to day basis. There's no chemical solution to a spiritual problem. THANKS GOD:)