Sponsored Facility

JourneyPure - Knoxville

2636 Maryville Pike, Knoxville, Tennessee, 37920
Our mission is to help people, families and communities heal. Patients here get evidence-based, dual-diagnosis addiction treatment and compassionate care. Our high standards attract well-known behavioral health professionals from across the country. Their commitments to ethics and patient success are backed by the highest accreditation and affiliations in the industry.

• Addiction is a disease that can be treated with evidence-based and research-backed treatments
  • Any co-occurring mental health conditions must be treated along with the addictive behaviors to achieve long-term healing
  • Everyone can recover from addiction
  • Every patient deserves respectful, compassionate care
  • Treatment providers are accountable for patient's lasting success

• Medical Detox

The first step is getting the drugs and alcohol out of your system. This usually takes a few days. Know that with medical detox, withdrawal symptoms are kept manageable. It’s nothing like stopping cold turkey.
  • Inpatient Treatment

After detox, your focus shifts from the physical addiction to stopping the destructive mental cycles. The majority of your time is spent in therapy and educational groups. It’s not as boring as it sounds. In fact, it’s a relief to talk to people that understand and it feels good to make progress every day. To break up these intense sessions, therapeutic elements like music therapy, social bonding exercises, meditation and pet therapy are incorporated too.
  • Dual Diagnosis

Core to treatment here is figuring out the root issues that fuel your behaviors. This most typically includes depression, anxiety and trauma. Then, those separate mental health issues are treated with therapy and sometimes medications like antidepressants that rebalance the brain.

• Private/Secluded
  • Mountains

Rehabs 360 Guide

Important Notice

We list thousands of treatment providers throughout the U.S., often including alumni and staff ratings and reviews, and Rehabs.com 360 Guides that provide valuable information for people making difficult decisions. Rehabs.com is not influenced in regards to its ratings or reviews by any treatment center or its sponsors, and we clearly designate advertiser relationships with “Sponsor” or “Ad” or “Advertisement”.

Felecia
My brother came here and found long term sobriety, a few years later I found myself in the same situation. these people have loved me until I could learn to love myself and for that I am forever grateful.
Gentry
This place has helped me alot. I love the staff, my therapist, and ccs - they have all helped me tremendously. Thank you for everything!
Noah
I was treated very well my whole time here. 10 or 10 would recommend someone to come here for treatment.
Lainey
the one on one time is what stood out to me here. therapists spent time diving into the root of the problem not just my drinking. thank you so much
Autumn
I am so grateful to Journey Pure. I am celebrating 100 days clean and sober! Thank you for being so kind and making me feel comfortable with the intake process. I finally got my kids back and DHS closed their case on me! My life is continuing to change for the better.
Sponsored Facility