Get help today 888-341-7785 or sign up for 24/7 text support.

Insight To Recovery

3652 South Seacrest Blvd., Boynton Beach, Florida, 33435
Facility Photo

About Insight To Recovery

At Insight to Recovery, clients gain the opportunity to experience a wide range of addiction treatment services at the hands of skilled, compassionate licensed specialists, fostering lifelong personal growth and enduring recovery. With an emphasis on mentorship, group work, therapy, and coaching, Insight to Recovery provides a comprehensive range of treatment services that enable clients to holistically assess the source of their addictions and develop the necessary skills to achieve lasting sobriety.

Facility Location

(5 reviews)
    4.5
5.0
Charlie
Insight to recovery put me on the right track to life. Do you learn the thing you need to have to Be successful in life. I am very thankful to Harvey And this entire staff.
2.7
Tet
Years later finally stepping up to saying these rehabs are not doing right. Yes, it is an ultimate way of making money, but my daughter attended there and it didn’t help her at all. Actually, she over dosed there with another person attending there. Naltrexone saved her. This place was a joke! The therapist created animosity between my daughand I instead of trying to build bridges. She always made things seem to be private and made me concerned over things she was dealing with. The therapist never tried to bridge any gap but made our family we were a problem. She seemed very uneducated to really handle this kind of therapy. Bottom line is, we paid 40,000 plus dollars for my daughter to overdose and become way distant from those who could actually love her through her addiction. Supports unhealthy behaviors. Therapist is untrained.
5.0
They were very involved with me as the person who admitted my sister there for treatment. They really went above and beyond to help her succeed and make the right choices. She is approaching 3 years sober with no relapses. Great counselors and staff. Not as secure about letting people in who don't really want treatment, and could sabotage the other people who are ready to change.
the counselors are great and the facilities top notch This facility uses a holistic approach. The counselors keep us informed of progress and concerns. They treat their clients with respect and offer strategies for dealing with addiction and what leads to addiction.
4.7
Michael
I had relapsed several times in treatment until I arrived at Insight. The program taught me how to stay sober and resist going back to my old ways and finding new friends in a sober community. The therapists were excellent, kind and caring. I would recommend this program to anyone who is ready to change their life!