Get help today 888-341-7785 or sign up for 24/7 text support.

Insight Human Services - Robert S. Swain Recovery Center

932 Old US 70, Black Mountain, North Carolina, 28711
Facility Photo

About Insight Human Services - Robert S. Swain Recovery Center

Treatment at Swain Recovery Center is holistic and focused on healing the mind, body and spirit. The rehab offers residential and outpatient services designed to help clients acknowledge, accept and understand their relationship with disease of addiction, as well as improve their self-esteem and return to a substance-free life. Treatment modalities include motivational interviewing, relapse prevention therapy, motivational enhancement therapy, the Seven Challenges and the Matrix Model.

Facility Location

Travis
I am a former client
3.7
Aubrey
I thoroughly enjoyed my stayed at Swain Recovery Center. My counselor was beyond amazing. She and the rest of the staff taught me things about recovery that I never knew even through several different treatment centers. Thank you Swain for helping me save my life and regain self love.
5.0
justin
I've been to 6 different residential treatment facilities, and Dwain was hands down the most effective. The staff there truly cares about each individual, and each client receives a very personalized treatment plan.
Roxann
I was inpatient and have remained clean for almost 8 years. I use my tools from Swain every single day. Ive even been back to be a client speaker and it has encouraged me to keep speaking at meetings,facilities and events. I had been in treatment at other places and it never worked before. Very professional staff. I love them and the treatment I recieved
5.0
cb
As a mother of a patient that has been attended your facility for the past five weeks , I can\'t say enough good things about the treatment he is receiving . I do make the Sunday visits t and are impressed by the care and compassion I see from every single counselor that I make contact with . I love to see him have new friends that he genuinely cares for . ( I hear it in his voice and see it in his eyes ) and He , himself have made comments about the been level of kindness that has been shown to him . To be honest . I wish there was someway he could stay longer . Six weeks isn\'t enough to completely clear his head . when he does return home he will go back to living alone and feeling isolated again . Then add in the chaos and grief that Daymark Recovery Center has caused us as a family . As his mother , know that I am thankful for all the positive energy that you have sent my sons way . I am forever grateful .