Insight House Chemical Dependency Services, Inc.

500 Whitesboro Street, Utica, New York, 13502

Employees mistreat clients. Decent food.
closetest to our patients home, very understaffed, a lot of repeat treatments if this is your first time with this facitily you most likely will be back or finding a different one the second time around very understaffed and under educated staff especially for the high number of people from the city that need treatment
Worked with me when I had no money to pay very confidential. I believe all the employees really liked their job and it showed. they truly want you to get better I cannot say enough about this place I am so lucky that it was here for me I had attended another rehab before and left to go to insight house because I was so unhappy with the other rehab and switching to Insight house was the smartest thing I have done. They give so much to the community they are the Best, felt so comfortable there that I ended up spending One year in outpatient and did not want to leave. The staff is profressional and extremely knowledgable . Have been to other rehabs and they cannot compare to Insight house, I have never felt so understood in my life. I have been clean for over 2 yrs and if God forbid I ever relapse they will be my first phone call.
very empathetic to client and their family and they accept you even if you have no insurance. staff is phenomenal, they really care about you as a person with a disease. They treat you on an individual basis not just a number, they make you feel special.
good people, it helps