Infinity Treatment Centers
15214 Leadwell Street, Van Nuys, California, 91405
Based in Van Nuys, California, Bridges Recovery Center provides drug and alcohol treatment for individuals struggling with substance abuse issues. The residential rehab and detoxification center combines state-of-the-art chemical dependency treatment with a specialized, all-inclusive life-skills program to give clients the tools they’ll need to stay sober for life. Through detox, therapy, diet, exercise, and the 12 steps of Alcoholics Anonymous, Bridges Recovery Center provides all of the starting points necessary to build a solid foundation for recovery.
- One on One Individual Therapy and Group Therapy
- Tailored Individualized Treatment Programs
- Discreet and Luxury Facility
Medical DetoxificationDrugs and alcohol have widespread effects throughout your body, including but not limited to the addiction and/or physical/psychological dependence that develops with substance abuse over time. Many organ systems are affected by addiction and will react to withdrawal. The term “medical detoxification” means that there is a trained and licensed medical professional onsite to monitor your vital signs and protect your physical and emotional health as your body goes through withdrawal.
Residential TreatmentResidential treatment programs provide housing (food and meals) in addition to treatment for substance abuse. Some facilities offer only short-term residential treatment, some offer only long-term treatment and others offer both, ranging from a few days to many months, based on patient needs.
Meet the Staff
- George BoyadzhyanCEOGeorge Boyadzhyan, CEO has started and run many successful businesses. He founded Bridges Recovery Center after observing how existing programs did not adequately serve members of his community. He has worked tirelessly to create the great facility that is now Bridges Recovery Center.
- Lucina BabayantsProgram DirectorLucina Babayants, Program Director has a Master’s in Clinical Psychology and is a MFT intern. Lucina has experience working with adolescence and adults who have been exposed to violence, trauma and addictions. She is very passionate about helping individuals overcome their addictions by self-discovery, abstinence, spirituality and by practicing the 12 steps. Lucina takes a motivational approach and believes that old behavior is gone only through the acquisition of new effective skills and by practicing these skills on the daily basis until it becomes a lifestyle. She is teaching her clients new ways to process and cope with reality. The individualized approach and client-centered therapy are central to recovery.