Harbor Behavioral Health

6629 West Central Avenue, Toledo, Ohio, 43617

Dawnie
I had a case worker assigned to me to help me navigate the health care system and other life situations I need to handle and was assigned shineqwa to help me. She was cold, not helpful and completley dodged me when I would try and get ahold of her. I wouldnt recommend this place with there services when they can\'t oversea their employees are doing there jobs. I give this place a 1 star since I explained my problem and got nowhere with Marie. Good luck and other rehabs i will look into.
Trisha
I have had more issues with their billing department and it\'s very frustrating. I\'m constantly having to confirm with my bank that a payment was processed because they bill me for something I have already paid. No one answers the phone, and they will send me a bill with a collection sticker on it when it\'s the first time I\'m receiving the bill. I just got a bill 3/23 for services from December. I\'m looking for a new facility. I can\'t deal with the incompetency\'s.
staff was a strength. treatments need improvement, no help in getting me financial help
group meeting were good. staff need more training
group meetings are good, I would use this service and help other