Gaudenzia - Baltimore

3643 Woodland Avenue, Baltimore, Maryland, 21215

Donna
I hated Gaudenzia while I was there. It was the hardest 4 months of my life. It wasn\'t until I completed the program and moved to a recovery house that I realized just how much Gaudenzia helped me. The biggest thing I earned at Gaudenzia was an incredibly strong foundation. It is because of that foundation that I have 21 months clean today, something I\'ve never had before. It was clean and the food was ok. I laughed, cried and healed at Gaudenzia. Of course it was hard but if it was easy everyone would do it!
This place stinks. It's a nonprofit organization that thrives off making a profit.
MA
They are very supportive. It was an amazing program and it helped me alot.
DM
Will help you if you want it. Security was a weakness of the facility. I recevid alot of great information.they also had a good compleation rate.
MK
Able to get financial assistance. Staff was unprofessional, played favorites. Gaudenzia is in the process of opening an inpatient facility in Anne Arundel county in Maryland. I would never recommend this facility to anyone and have hopes that it will be shut down.