Forest View Hospital

1055 Medical Park Drive SE, Grand Rapids, Michigan, 49546

Donald
They checked my child in without checking who her legal guardians were based on her mother’s word the day of spring break to keep her from going on a family vacation with me. When I called, the receptionist was incredibly rude telling me that I can not talk to the doctor or nurse and they don’t make appointments(lies also) and then made false statements and quotes about our conversation(to cover her tracks I imagine). After driving 3 hours to prove my legal custody I got to talk to a nurse named Angie who was very helpful for ONE DAY and then would not return my calls after telling me she would give me updates. The final report was illegible and incomplete and had many false statements in it. I don’t understand how a person can help a child without knowing the issues in their lives but they weren’t concerned with anything but payment. Did zero background history on my child or her parents. Incredibly unprofessional and now I understand the 2* rating. DO NOT send your child here if you truly want to help them. I will be praying for all of the children effected by this incredibly manipulative and corrupt institution. 💔🙏🏻😢
They have a great rehab program and the Doctors and staff are very understanding and caring. They need more spiritual programs for people who want to receive Jesus. I think this is a great facility and you would get great care my family member was there for a 90 day program and we've had wonderful results.
it was a great expierience for my loved on and noy they are almost been clean for 13 years
It was attractive, clean, safe. I don't know about the treatment, but any treatment given only for a week or less can hardly be effective.
Good program