Evolve Treatment Centers - Woodland Hills
4810 Azucena Rd, Woodland Hills, California, 91364
At the Residential level of care, clients live on-site with 24-hour support and supervision. With 6 clients per home, Evolve is able to instill strength in our teens through physical, emotional and spiritual healing. Evolve's treatment focuses on adolescent Substance Abuse, Mental Health, PTSD, Depression, Anxiety, Asperger’s, ODD, ADHD and OCD. Through DBT, we teach the skills to regulate emotions and improve impulse control. Our evidence based treatment includes dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT), cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), applied behavioral analysis (ABA), 12-step support and family therapy. Clients receive regular individual sessions with their licensed primary therapist, psychiatric evaluations and psychological testing, if needed. We maintain a setting that provides a sense of security, while simultaneously providing a nurturing environment that includes comfortable living quarters, school area, fully equipped gym, swimming pool, chef, ample grounds, basketball, tennis and/or volleyball courts, ping-pong and more. Our staff provides the highest caliber of care in the most compassionate and humanistic way. The clinical staff is comprised of a psychiatrist, nurses, and licensed therapists. Our counseling staff is comprised of experienced counselors and certified recovery coaches, all of whom bring a diverse and eclectic background to the treatment experience. For our potential clients, we want you to learn that you will have fun in recovery! We do this by offering experiential therapies including art, equine, music and surf. You will engage in personal exploration through culinary arts, boxing, gardening, hiking, meditation, physical fitness, sports and much, much more.
- We have a state of the art music studio and our very own horses!
- With only 6 beds per home, we are able to focus intensely on each client’s recovery.
- Our evidence based treatment includes DBT, CBT, ABA, 12-step support, family therapy and alumni aftercare.
Aftercare SupportAddiction recovery does not end with discharge after completing a rehab program. Facilities that offer aftercare planning and/or support work with patients to ensure sustainable recovery by helping to plan and make arrangements for transitional or sober living, help with housing, vocational counseling, etc.
Individual Therapy:This term describes one-on-one therapy, in which a patient and trained counselor, social worker, psychologist or psychiatrist meets privately with a patient to discuss challenges related to lifestyle, work, family and romantic relationships that may have contributed to the development of an addiction.
Meet the Staff
- Sara Delaney, LCSWClinical Program DirectorSara graduated from the University of Southern California School of Social work and is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker. Over the course of her career she has enjoyed working with adolescents and families using evidenced based treatments including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Motivational Interviewing and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy. She has worked with people from all walks of life and in a variety of settings including hospitals (Cedar-Sinai Medical Center), schools (The Help Group, Los Angeles Unified School District) and community mental health agencies (Los Angeles Child Guidance Clinic). Sara is passionate about supporting teens and young adults feel empowered and hopeful about their future.
- Annette ValdezFacility ManagerAnnette has been working with adolescents in the mental health field for over 20. She has worked in group home settings for centers such as Volunteers of America Youth Shelter and Center for Discovery. Annette is currently pursuing a BA in Business Administration at DeVry University. Annette enjoys working with families and her passion is being able to connect with adolescents. She enjoys hikes, reading books, spending time with family and friends and volunteering in community outreach.