Empower Treatment Centers
2120 Range Road, Clearwater, Florida, 33765
eEmpower offers an alternative to conventional 12-step treatment for alcoholism and drug abuse. The residential rehab believes that everyone possesses the power to change their perceptions and behaviors, and encourages clients to look beyond traditional recovery labels. A wide array of services is offered, including inpatient treatment, day/night care, intensive outpatient (IOP), and outpatient treatment. The substance abuse facility takes a holistic approach to recovery and aims to create a comfortable, spa-like environment where individuals can begin the journey of sobriety.
- Most Insurance Accepted, not Medicaid
- 12-Step "Plus" treatment model available
- Smoking permitted in designated areas
Trauma & Associative Awareness Therapy (AAT)Associative Awareness Therapy (AAT) uses the brain’s innate ability to adapt to change in a healing way, essentially “retraining” the brain to respond differently to familiar memories of trauma or pain.
DetoxThough not all rehab facilities offer “medical detoxification,” all people with an addiction to drugs or alcohol will experience intense physical and emotional changes and discomfort as their bodies react to withdrawal of the addictive substance. Many people use the term “detox” to refer to the period of time (ranging from a few days to a week) when the body is reacting to an addict’s decision to stop using.
Meet the Staff
- Brent AginMedical DoctorBrent Agin, M.D., Medical Director of Empower, LLC, is the founder and CEO of Trim® Nutrition. With a resilient passion for sports and nutrition, Dr Agin has a tireless commitment to the research and development of products that promote a healthier way of living. After receiving both his undergraduate and his medical degree at Michigan State University, Brent completed his internship and residency at the University of South Florida in 2002. As a health and wellness visionary, Dr. Agin has been interviewed on numerous radio shows, featured in various magazines and is a regular speaker for nutritional seminars and workshops.
- James Patrick Dillon President & CEOJames earned a B.A. in Literature and Writing from Columbia University in the City of New York. James has received initiation and training in Transcendental Meditation™ as taught by Maharishi Mahesh Yogi; has completed Self-Realization Fellowship study of the teachings of Paramahansa Yogananda, and in 2010, after nearly a year of study, and earned Aquarian Teacher certification as a Kundalini Yoga Instructor in the school of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan.® In December of 2008, Mata Amritananda Mayi Devi accepted James, a devout Christian, into a Guru-disciple relationship and inspired him to begin a life of selfless service.
- Financing Available