EastRidge Health Systems - Berkeley County

235 South Water Street, Martinsburg, West Virginia, 25401

Facility was average.
A strength was that they are really caring people who want to help the rooms were a weakness. it really helped me, without it i wouldnt have survived
MB
Was an awful experience!!! After I suffered another rehab I was transferred here- after too many meds given and seizures... I wouldnt recommend this place to anyone!!! I am now clean n sober, after leaving and divorcing my ex. They had a pathetic program and lacked the knowledge to handle my issue with domestic violence in my home, which was in Fort Worth. I got my cell phone back dead n got lucky they drove me to West, Texas - to have to call my now ex to pick me up- I had already done 24 days in another facility- and they demanded I start over.... All Im gonna say is- WHAT MEETS THE EYE ISNT WHAT IT SEEMS THERE!!! I was there voluntarily, and on Mothers Day they wouldnt let my ex n 6 year old son visit- when they showed up anyways- I was allowed 2 hours- and made to look like I was getting arrested because I went to far past the \"field boundary\"- I was trying to buckle my son into his car seat, but I had to stay put or theyd call authorities on me!!! TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE ALL AROUND!!! Mind Yall I was not court ordered and just liked beer alot and my ex liked whiskey more... Im now in Nevada... I left the whole.... situation!!!
RK
This is not the place to go if you are seriously looking for help with substance abuse. Unprofessional is the way I would describe some counselors and the administration. Go anywhere else this one is a waste of time.