Cornerstone of Recovery Adult Residential

4726 Airport Highway, Louisville, Tennessee, 37777
Treatment places a patient on a course of continual change and helps develop healthy interdependent relationships with family, friends, co-workers and other recovering people. The foundation of treatment should be built on the most successful and available recovery model currently known – the principles of the 12 Steps of AA/NA. This program guides individuals through a process of self-examination and spiritual change which ultimately leads to long-term recovery. Much of our recovery programs are designed to assist our patients in this process of self-discovery in a safe, supportive environment. The staff must provide an environment that promotes trust, emotional risk taking, and acceptance of the need for honesty and continual change after treatment. Our recovery programs rely heavily on the concept of therapeutic community where hurting people gain strength and support from one another and can confront one another in a spirit of love and acceptance.

• Spiritual Meetings
  • Aftercare Services
  • Leisure Group Activities

• Mountains

Financial Details

• Financing Available

Frankie
I WAS PATIENT IN /ABOUT 2001 I JUST WANTED TO SAY HOW GREAT THIS OLACE IS. SAVED MY LIFE IT HELPED WITH MONEY...YES IVE RELAPSED COUOLE TIMES...BUT 20 YRS LATER IM STILL ALIVE. IF MY STORY WILL HELP SOMEONE AND THIS PLACE OR ANYWAY I CAN LET ME KNOW. I WANT NO MONEY NO PATS ON BACK JUST WANT GIVE BACK HELP. LET ME KNOW. I CANNOT EXPRESS HOW I FEEL & HOW GOOD THIS PLACE IS. NIT WORDS TO SAY...THANK YOU
JMck
Drove 5 hours to get my husband there after admissions said he was approved. Emotional goodbye with both kids. Four hours later they called back and said I had to come get him. Did everything they asked including hospital admission to treat bacteremia and then inpatient physical therapy facility to get his strength back. He will be D/C from P.T. facility this Friday. Got a call today to tell me "he's not appropriate for the Cornerstone facility". So, if you are a problem drinker check it out. If you are a true, end of the line alcoholic they will find a reason not to have you. I suppose that makes their outcomes look a little better. Is hospice available for those alcoholics whose family members have to bring them home to die? My husband is dying and I've done everything I know to do. Help is not out there for everyone. Heartbroken, hopeless, and scared.
GSM
    (Current Employee) Cornerstone of Recovery is truly a place of healing and restoration. Cornerstone of Recovery is also a place of spiritual healing. There exist an ongoing unity of love and support among patients and staff that is a rarity in today's world.
    Madea
      I had a very bad experience when I went to SteppingStones a sister company of Cornerstone, they left at the hospital for 4hrs after being discharged then I got a cab back I had to knock on.the patients window s to get in.They are extremely disorganized and they refused totake in consideration my medical needs. They gave the. wrong medicine, did not give me my breathing medication the entire time I was there.
      rj
      This facility was a life safer for my son. We know without their help we would not have our son alive