Into Action Recovery Centers
17250 El Camino Real, Houston, Texas, 77058
Clear Lake Recovery Centers combine decades of experience in helping people transform their lives. We currently offer detoxification, residential and outpatient treatment for men in our Houston – Clear Lake, Texas facility. Licensed by the State of Texas, Clear Lake Recovery Center‘s treatment formula is designed to bring about results that can last for a lifetime. What are the results? No longer feeling the need for drugs or alcohol is just the start. Clear Lake Recovery Center alumni leave with a change in perspective, prepared for freedom and fulfillment.
- Marijuana Addiction Treatment
- Heroin Addiction Treatment
- Club Drug Abuse Treatment
Intensive Outpatient Treatment (IOP)Intensive Outpatient Treatment (IOP) is facilitated through group and individual counseling in blocks of 2 to 3 hours, several times per week. This approach may be helpful for individuals who do not require the structure and intensity of a residential program, either because their problematic substance use is in the early stages of progression, or because they have completed residential treatment. This program is co-ed.
Alcohol & Drug DetoxThe agony and danger of withdrawal often drive problem drinkers and users away from treatment. Clear Lake Recovery Center provides safe, medically-supervised detox under the care of our highly-skilled medical staff. We make the detox process as quick and painless as possible while laying the foundation for long term recovery. Detox alone is not treatment. Our staff ensure a discharge plan that includes the care necessary for continued success. We understand the urgency of detoxification. We also understand that there is a window of opportunity when it comes to an individual's readiness to change.
Meet the Staff
- Dr. Soo Young ChongMEDICAL DIRECTORAssistant Professor Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, the University of Texas Medical Branch.
- Gary Kumm, LCDCPROGRAM DIRECTORGary brings 10 years of experience working in the chemical dependency field. He has a particular focus on families and individuals who have been ravaged by the disease of addiction. Gary also has extensive experience assiting criminal and family courts with work through addiction issues. We are pleased to have a Program Director who is passionate about the mind, body, spirit approach that Clear Lake Recovery Centers emphasizes.