Brian Center Health & Rehabilitation Gastonia

969 Cox Road, Gastonia, North Carolina, 28054

Chandra
What a Special Place!   There are times when we must press pause to acknowledge the hard work and dedication of a team of highly qualified professionals who have gone above and beyond the call of duty and this is one of those times. The Brian Center Health and Rehabilitation Center/Gastonia’s staff can best be described as ‘Angels’ who provide high-quality medical treatment, kind, and caring services on a daily basis.   I can’t thank them enough for the way in which they cared for my mother this past month. I would remiss not to personally thank Roger Clemons, Director of Social Work, Tanika, Social Worker, Carla, Nurse and Duresha, CNA, on the 500 Hall, Brook, Admissions all of my mother’s physical and occupational therapists - there were too many of you to mention each of your names. Everyone in the 500 and 200 halls took excellent care of my mother and I may not have had the opportunity to get to know all of their names individually, but they were all caring, and always exhibited such a high standard of care, delivered with such warmth. My mom is always singing their praises when she speaks with me each day. Thank you for all your loving care you gave to my mother and for the wonderful work that you do.