Brentwood Springs

4488 Roslin Road , Newburgh, Indiana, 47630

Lisa
The doctors I had were very nice, but they lied straight to my face so I would have to give them an F. The rest of the staff treated me with respect and gave me my space when needed. I was there for a mental illness where I was not taking my meds,they handed out all medications at one window by one nurse to every patient. When it came time to take my meds I simply put them in my mouth didn\'t swallow walked away. They needed a one on one for that.
MLA
Location, new facility were strengths. Funding is a weakness. Nephew didn't complete no fault of the facility
Holistic was a strength of the facility but a downfall is the recent changes in staff.
I feel that their strengths were that letting people know they were there to help and that they could be trusted. That is was safe to open up. I feel the facility's weaknesses were the food for sure. Also, the rooms were set up a lot like a hospital, very impersonal. Overall, I think that the facility is effective in treating others and helping them. I think that when it comes to personal issues like food and personal decor, they could benefit from some improvement.
Strengths of the facility included: Staff well knowledgeable friendly country setting well organized. This place really cares about the person and their family.